Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
I hate this part of myself.
Out of all the bad habits this is the hardest one to break, I'm tired of doing and repeating the same shit to myself every damn time.
I feel like it's enough, to everyone around me as well. I know everyone's getting tired of me, or maybe it's just me projecting my feelings onto everyone around me. Maybe it's just me being tired of myself. Who knows? At least I don't.

Everyone around me keeps saying the same shit about slackers and I think the same thing too tHEN WHY CAN'T I CHANGE THIS HABIT IT'S THE WORST!
I HATE WATCHING MYSELF SINK IN THE LAST MOMENTS I HATE IT I HATE IT!!

If I fail myself I will not blame anyone, though it is a shame I can't redo this year, I wish I could just turn it all back.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Oyoy, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I hate this part of myself.
Out of all the bad habits this is the hardest one to break, I'm tired of doing and repeating the same shit to myself every damn time.
I feel like it's enough, to everyone around me as well. I know everyone's getting tired of me, or maybe it's just me projecting my feelings onto everyone around me. Maybe it's just me being tired of myself. Who knows? At least I don't.

Everyone around me keeps saying the same shit about slackers and I think the same thing too tHEN WHY CAN'T I CHANGE THIS HABIT IT'S THE WORST!
I HATE WATCHING MYSELF SINK IN THE LAST MOMENTS I HATE IT I HATE IT!!

If I fail myself I will not blame anyone, though it is a shame I can't redo this year, I wish I could just turn it all back.

I feel like this too, all i do is waste time and don't do anything productive even though i should.

If it weren't for online exams and cheating, i would be failing everything, still, eventually it's gonna get to me, sooner or later, and it's scary.

I've always seen being lazy as the thing most people hate the most, and hard work the thing people value the most, so being a lazy cunt and failing life because of it it's more humiliating and shameful than failing in other ways could be to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
still, eventually it's gonna get to me, sooner or later, and it's scary.
Same here, it's like impending doom that's in your hands but you aren't able to see an outcome until the last moments and even if you did it might be that you wouldn't do anything about it. It feels pathetic.
And the fact that everyone immediately looks down upon you, assuming you have no interest to accomplish it in the first place makes it even worse. Or at least it's what made me keep it to myself this long.

I've always seen being lazy as the thing most people hate the most, and hard work the thing people value the most, so being a lazy cunt and failing life because of it it's more humiliating and shameful than failing in other ways could be to me.
Yeah exactly it's why no one in my life rlly knows it to begin with honestly, I always try to cover it up desperately or save it in the last moments. Sadly this time I feel like it's unsalvageable and I'll sink on the ship I've jumped on.

What about u?

maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Same here, it's like impending doom that's in your hands but you aren't able to see an outcome until the last moments and even if you did it might be that you wouldn't do anything about it. It feels pathetic.
And the fact that everyone immediately looks down upon you, assuming you have no interest to accomplish it in the first place makes it even worse. Or at least it's what made me keep it to myself this long.

Yeah exactly it's why no one in my life rlly knows it to begin with honestly, I always try to cover it up desperately or save it in the last moments. Sadly this time I feel like it's unsalvageable and I'll sink on the ship I've jumped on.

What about u?

My main problem is college, med school, it takes a lot of effort and time, it takes someone's whole life tbh, and i don't study, don't pay attention to classes, even skip most actually.

I don't have what it takes, but what screws me over is that it's such an insane opportunity and I'm wasting it, but at some point i'm going to start failing most classes, when online exams end, i can't be a doctor if i dont know anything, so it will get to me at some point unless i get my shit together, which i know i won't.

So yeah, i think we're essentially on the same boat unfortunately.

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
My main problem is college, med school, it takes a lot of effort and time, it takes someone's whole life tbh, and i don't study, don't pay attention to classes, even skip most actually.

I don't have what it takes, but what screws me over is that it's such an insane opportunity and I'm wasting it, but at some point i'm going to start failing most classes, when online exams end, i can't be a doctor if i dont know anything, so it will get to me at some point unless i get my shit together, which i know i won't.

So yeah, i think we're essentially on the same boat unfortunately.
Wow, we really are I never would've thought we would be walking on the exact same line together.

I'm not in my exams but I do need to finish internship, which will work out in the end. It's just the fact that I put off making a report about it for so long that I won't be able to finish it and make it look good in time. I despise myself for it now, everytime I put myself in a situation like this I wish I could turn back time. It rlly does suck

• Hugs
Reactions: maru.