L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
Right. I know I've said this previously but this is going to be my last post here. I have made the final decision to leave SS. As much as it is a comfort knowing I'm not the only one going through this and as much as I appreciate the messeges of support I cant do this anymore I'm sorry all. I want to die but I cant do it like this I wish you all the best wherever you go and whatever your choices and pray you find your peace or even make it out of this dark place you're in and find something to live for. Although il never have that I know it's not my time I'm sorry. Prayers and love to you all

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, death137, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's okay. Just take your time and try to sort things out.
You'll realize what the best to do is.

Whatever you do, I just wish you lots of love and peace!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, lostcause94 and nopointofliving
L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
Thankyou matt. I want to thank you personally you was the first person to reach out to me when I first joined and actually understood and made me realise. When i was pushing to end my life there and then it was frustration when i first joined and it was out of impulse i was quickly made to realise i would regret the decision because i was not fully ready. I know now I'm not but thankyou.
Sending hugs back
From lostcause94

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wish you all the best wherever you go and whatever your choices and pray you find your peace or even make it out of this dark place you're in and find something to live for. Although il never have that I know it's not my time I'm sorry. Prayers and love to you all
I wish you all the best too. There's no need to apologize for deciding to live, this is not a suicide cult

• Hugs
Reactions: Thegoldenapples, death137 and lostcause94