kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I think I don't really belong here. I feel bad for being on here. I'm sorry to go, but thank you to all of the people who I interacted with that were really kind :] I feel like I could fully express myself. I'll miss being here a lot tbh. Goodbye!
sad black and white GIF

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, spring vainglory, Akanea and 11 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I feel the same. I wish you the best. Take care.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you well wherever life may take you. Peace out!

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
unfortunately I could only last like 7 hours. I thought for sure I was done with it. I'm just way too addicted. I feel like I'll go crazy without this site. I can't do it. Thanks for the well wishes guys, Im sorry for this dumb thread

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: boddibo, Juli, divinemistress36 and 5 others
D

Deleted member 65988

unfortunately I could only last like 7 hours. I thought for sure I was done with it. I'm just way too addicted. I feel like I'll go crazy without this site. I can't do it. Thanks for the well wishes guys, Im sorry for this dumb thread
It's ok, just go easy on yourself

• Love
Reactions: Shrike and kawaiiphantom
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
This site is pretty great. If yahoo answers were still around, I'd go there.

• Love
Don’tfallin

Don’tfallin

Feb 17, 2024
Good luck. Wish you well

• Love
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
No need to feel bad for being on here... Nothing wrong with feeling like you have a place where you can express yourself openly. I think a lot of us need that.

• Hugs
Reactions: spring vainglory and kawaiiphantom
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
Can I ask why you don't think that you belong?

• Love
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Whatever your decision, there will always be people here for you, wether you feel dumb for saying you'll leave and come back right after, we're not here to judge you

• Love
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i understand this feeling. it helped me try to focus on the recovery side of sasu and not go on the suicide discussion. it takes time but over time you will come on here less. i remember i would scroll hours on sasu when i wanted to ctb but nowadays i only come here 1-2 times a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and NoLightRemains
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
i understand this feeling. it helped me try to focus on the recovery side of sasu and not go on the suicide discussion. it takes time but over time you will come on here less. i remember i would scroll hours on sasu when i wanted to ctb but nowadays i only come here 1-2 times a week.
good idea. I also restricted to the recovery section as I reduced my presence on this website. Now it's just once every couple months or something I'll peek in recovery section.

• Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked, divinemistress36 and kawaiiphantom