G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
how would you spend your final day before killing yourself, or would you do anything at all?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, blueming, fuckthis and 1 other person
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
There's a nice view off a beaten trail at my local park, perhaps I shall take a picture to show you all one day. That's where I will die, as the sun sets. A nice view is all I need (and a playlist to listen too whilst I wait for the stuff to kick in)

Reactions: Cee, Angst Filled Fuck Up, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
Fallen_From_Grace

Fallen_From_Grace

An Angel’s Broken Wings
Sep 26, 2018
I'd go out to the sea. I live nearby to a nice area that I could just spend an entire day watching boats go by. I wouldn't tell anyone if I was to ctb, but I'd finally take a day to myself and let myself breathe a little.. grant myself some peace in this life for even just a moment before I grant it permanently.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Hanging on, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I would relax as much as I can, do things that I like such as listening to music, maybe watch a few movies. Of course I will also spend time with my family.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I would spend it eating all my favourite foods

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VincentValentine, Hanging on and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Ideally, I'd be well rested, have a lie in that day but not get out of bed too late. Shower, brush my teeth, feel clean and fresh. My room would be tidy (for the first time in forever) and all loose ends would be tied up.

In reality I'm probably gonna get out of bed late, scrape my hair back, have a wash and then quietly find my 'spot' to do it.

Reactions: Lra888, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, fuckthis and 1 other person