fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
Hello lovely community!

Today I had an appointment at my therapist. Even though I orderd SN a few days ago. I cried a little bit talking to her fully about the truth how my life is at the moment. Also told her that I drink 1/2 a bottle like daily hard liquor. So there must be a little Surivival instict left in me when i make those appointment and talk to someone, because when SI would be fully gone those appointments would be meaningless. She adviced me today to to another Psychotherapist and an ambulant recovery organisation for addicts like alcohol etc. tomorrow i will call them and ask how it works. Also every time I meet my therapist I go out with a better feeling like i could handle all those things, she is an angel. So right now I'm motivated and try to go to the gym tomorrow and cut alcohol completly off.. So hopefully today will be the last day I drink alcohol and try to make my life better tomorrow.. Please pray for me guys!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Praestat_Mori, HereTomorrow and 4 others
JusMe

JusMe

Wandering this thing called life
Mar 3, 2023
that's insane progress! keep going, you got this :))

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Don't say it's your last chance, you will have had and will have many. I'm glad that for once a therapist was able to help one of us. Perhaps cutting out alcohol completely is not the most effective method, but I don't understand the subject, tomorrow they will inform you better. You have our support in this. Go for it!

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and HereTomorrow