• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I just wanted to say that. It's important it's here

I agree. I suspect there are a lot of people out there who attempted (or came close to it) that are in a recovery phase, yet still feel solidarity for those who are getting ready to ctb. It may even help those in the preparation phase that may have some uncertainty towards their choice.

That said, the mods may need to keep an eye on this subforum a little more closely than the others. My concern being that a recovery subforum could be overrun by folks that have done a completely 180 on being pro-choice as a result of their recovery, and feel that preaching is the best way to get their changed opinion across.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It may even help those in the preparation phase that may have some uncertainty towards their choice.
I think I fit in this category best. I'm definitely not in recovery, and it's pretty unlikely that I will be ever. But while I'm still making preparations, I'm going through the motions, trying everything I can, hoping maybe I'll be able to claw my way out of it somehow. It's very, very unlikely, but I'm open to the possibility.

So even though I guess I really don't belong here, I hope it's okay that maybe I post sometimes.

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I agree. I suspect there are a lot of people out there who attempted (or came close to it) that are in a recovery phase, yet still feel solidarity for those who are getting ready to ctb. It may even help those in the preparation phase that may have some uncertainty towards their choice.

That said, the mods may need to keep an eye on this subforum a little more closely than the others. My concern being that a recovery subforum could be overrun by folks that have done a completely 180 on being pro-choice as a result of their recovery, and feel that preaching is the best way to get their changed opinion across.
Couldn't agree more tbh.