Me too. Please.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, crybaby, TheSoulless and 4 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Here i am again. I would. But i need someone to end me as well.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, crybaby, TheSoulless and 4 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
If only... If only there was some way to make that sort of wish come true for myself too.

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, crybaby, AnxietyAttack44 and 3 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
That is a lot to ask of someone.. Suicide vs. murder.

Is there a reason that you need to ask for someone to kill you?? Be careful of attracting to wrong people. I would imagine the same people who would say they'd kill you would likely not be trusted to follow through, once you gave them what they asked for.

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, Deleted member 17331, FriendofDeath and 3 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
That is a lot to ask of someone.. Suicide vs. murder.

Is there a reason that you need to ask for someone to kill you?? Be careful of attracting to wrong people. I would imagine the same people who would say they'd kill you would likely not be trusted to follow through, once you gave them what they asked for.
True. But we can dream. Maybe if we say it enough times, divines will have mercy on us

Reactions: elizabethisworthless, crybaby, Deleted member 19276 and 3 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Please will somebody kill me too?

Reactions: elizabethisworthless, dysfunctional, crybaby and 3 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, dysfunctional, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It seems unlikely many are willing to risk prison time. Plus, it's one thing becoming a suicide case, another thing entirely being a cold blooded killer.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
It seems unlikely many are willing to risk prison time. Plus, it's one thing becoming a suicide case, another thing entirely being a cold blooded killer.
Very true! I'd rather be send to a mental hospital for wanting to CTB than to a prison for murder. Huge difference!

Reactions: elizabethisworthless, TimeToBiteTheDust and SpottedPanda
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Plus, it's one thing becoming a suicide case, another thing entirely being a cold blooded killer.
You could have a point there. It might actually turn out to be even more difficult to kill someone else than to kill yourself. If they genuinely want to die, and you're doing it out of genuine empathy though, I think it would be easier.

Reactions: elizabethisworthless and AnxietyAttack44
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
How? I wonder if there is a way for 2 or more people to kill each other at the same time
Get my sodium nitrite for me? Shoot me? Give me a tank full of Helium and show me how to make an exit bag or something?

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Get my sodium nitrite for me? Shoot me? Give me a tank full of Helium and show me how to make an exit bag or something?
I can do first 2 if you do it for me too

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020

Providing someone with instructions (but no encouragement) on how to make an exit bag would be legal. Actually providing a tank of helium or sodium nitrite would likely fall foul of assisted suicide laws (although I wouldn't put it past an over-zealous prosecutor to try for a manslaughter charge), actually shooting someone would be murder.

I think that my conscious would only allow for providing instructions, I wouldn't like to eat into somebody's autonomy anymore than that.

Reactions: elizabethisworthless and AnxietyAttack44
B

Blacksoul83

Jun 16, 2020
Ask myself how it must feel to try to get someone into ending the own life

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Still waiting

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, just reminded me a good old movie

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, elizabethisworthless, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
B

Blacksoul83

Jun 16, 2020
aounds creazy that ou all want to get killed

JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
Kill me too This world is so evil and it's pointless to go on like a robot everyday

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I know that I will kill myself in about 2 months. Among other things, I see absolutely no value and no meaning in life.
Now if someone nearby asked me to kill him, I would of course do it too. I see no difference in who turns off the light when someone wants it.