L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
My plan as stated is ketamine plus plastic bag over head. I have large furniture bags, or there is a suggestion somewhere of a turkey basting bag.

My plan is if and when I get sectioned again, I will have this on my person and in the hour before their checks I will get this done.

Can anyone help with advice on the doseage?

I have used it before, just don't remember.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Don't even bother trying to attempt in the hospital. For one, most hospitals check your belongings before you go in, they're going to find it. For another, how are you getting ketamine in there? If you even manage to sneak this in you'll be running a very high risk of being found and saved, possibly with brain damage. It is near impossible to CTB in the hospital, don't bother trying.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
I used ketamine a few dozen times, dosages of 50 mg to 250 mg, and only 250 mg [it was snorted, 2 lines of about 125 mg to each nose "hole"] cut me off from reality.
I think that was the k-hole; I was curled up in embryo-position and just living through the trip, very internalized. I wasn't aware of my surroundings nor what waa happening around me.

I remember it wa a good class ket ro UK, fine crystal needles, which of course needed to be crushed to powder before snorting.

So my advice would be: don't go below 300mg if you want to be disconnected from reality, and given your description that's what you want.
If you want to administer it IV/IIM (intravenous/intramuscular), I am sure a lower dose like 200 g would be enough. I lack experience, though, with this administration route.

Good Luck with your original idea

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Don't even bother trying to attempt in the hospital. For one, most hospitals check your belongings before you go in, they're going to find it. For another, how are you getting ketamine in there? If you even manage to sneak this in you'll be running a very high risk of being found and saved, possibly with brain damage. It is near impossible to CTB in the hospital, don't bother trying.
You hide it in your pants or internally. They don't cavity search you or search your pants. I've done this too many times now - I know the drill.

As for saving me - they check every hour on the hour. I think one hour is enough to suffocate in. This link says about ten minutes: https://www.quora.com/How-long-can-it-take-to-die-by-suffocation

I guess I need to test how long different doses of ketamine put me out.

I will also be sneaking gaffer tape into the hospital as well as the requisite plastic bags.

Right now, I'm so low I am looking forward to this. Totally alone in my supported accommodation, just out of psych ward. Am really done.
I mean this time just gone I had a cannabis vape and some cocaine on me and they didn't find any of it because they don't search in those places.