shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Ordered my SN from a foreign source on the 12th. I'm in the US and it shipped on the 15th. Cleared through their customs and now I'm just waiting for the international transport. I'm getting it delivered to my home address. The tracking number works on the USPS site so I will know exactly when I get it hopefully. I ordered 100g and am not going to test it.

I was able to get an AE, it's olanzapine. I've been prescribed it before and I just wanted to try some to see how it feels and I'm deciding not to take it with the SN as it makes it impossible for me to sit still. Considering the side effects of the SN I don't want any more discomfort. I can't get any other AEs nor any benzos. I'm taking antacid and an OTC painkiller.

I'm planning on doing it the day after I get it as I will need to fast for a while. Will go for a "hike" and set up deep offtrail with a nice blanket and drink the stuff with some music on. I'm sure I want to do this. In previous posts I've gone into greater detail as to why, I'll just say briefly it is because of psychosis and depression. I am planning on doing a GBT with updates as much as I can after I ingest it. I will mention the initials of the source in that post although it's probably not hard to figure out where I got it if you are in the know. Hopefully I CTB and don't have to suffer too much. Some posts make it sound peaceful and others not so much. At least it's not a coin flip as far as suicide goes. I'm taking a straw and probably gum with me. I don't have an exact date yet. Hope to get my package ASAP. Wish me luck.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, depressia, zaxxy1810 and 1 other person
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I hope you find peace. Thanks for sharing this with us <3

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and shadow999
BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
Sending hugs to the future you on your blanket 💗🍃🌳

• Love
Reactions: shadow999
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering, I wish you the best.

• Love
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I hope you find peace, goodluck 🫂

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Good luck. I'm interested in whether a straw helps (I saw it in a successful GBT) or whether to take it like a shot. I just had a practice (NOT WITH SN!!) of having a shot of heavily salted water & I immediately started heaving, almost dry retching, just from salt. But haven't yet tried with a straw - can't face it yet, still feel sick - so I don't know if same results. I can see how both approaches could succeed or fail. As it's hopefully a one time thing, I'm happy to wear the consequences, I'd just rather do what's easier or at least easier for me. I've also just now wondered whether using lukewarm water would help?? It helps salt dissolve faster & I'm guessing uses less water, but I don't know if that would have a negative effect on the SN??
And again, best of luck.

Noct

Noct

L'appel du vide
Sep 1, 2024
I hope you find only relief and no extra discomfort 🫂

Curious: What kind of music or playlist would you choose for with your blanket?

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I hope you find only relief and no extra discomfort 🫂

Curious: What kind of music or playlist would you choose for with your blanket?
I have a few songs picked on soundcloud. Joshua Chuquimia Crampton and Boards of Canada.