butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
Mixed up 27g SN with a small amount of water. Took a sip. Tastes salty. Don't think it'll kill me but compulsively wanted to try it. Will see how it goes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, divinemistress36, kilowatt and 10 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Kind of an odd thing to do. Hopefully this passes without harming your health.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

pinkblur

Oct 3, 2023
here's a recent similar thread. take care of yourself, and please be safe

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, sorrowful, cowboypants and 3 others
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
I don't know...let's try a bit of poison just to see how it tastes?
Yes fair enough. I'm finding it easier to move forward with ctb through gradual steps. For example I compulsively hunted down the SN. Then compulsively ordered it. Then tasted it. Now I've drank a little. I find comfort in taking the steps gradually. I hope that I take the step too far and peacefully die. Not have some dramatic moment about taking the fatal dose of it.

I'll keep you posted with any symptoms. My hands currently feel a little cold. I feel ever so slightly breathless. My feet feel a little numb and tingly.
Yes fair enough. I'm finding it easier to move forward with ctb through gradual steps. For example I compulsively hunted down the SN. Then compulsively ordered it. Then tasted it. Now I've drank a little. I find comfort in taking the steps gradually. I hope that I take the step too far and peacefully die. Not have some dramatic moment about taking the fatal dose of it.

I'll keep you posted with any symptoms. My hands currently feel a little cold. I feel ever so slightly breathless. My feet feel a little numb and tingly.
I have issues with compulsively and passivity phenomena. Where I have no control of my actions and I feel like a small person behind my eye watching me do things. It's normally when that darker side of me takes over. In a DiD type of way. I was fine earlier today. Then the suicidal ideation and impulses just kicked in with no warning, like a switch was flicked. I'm in therapy for DiD but it'll take too long to fix and manage as far as I'm aware; comparatively to the rate that I'm taking the SN.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kusogaki, _AllCatsAreGrey_, divinemistress36 and 7 others
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
If you don't want to die, or at least don't want to right now/ not have things prepared to, then it's a bad idea to mess with SN. Surprisingly small amounts have killed people before. And rather than get used to the taste after testing, it may actually get harder to do again if it makes you feel sick, as your body remembers.
Just like tablets i ODed on in past, even just taking 1 makes me gag now.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Tonkpils, lnlybnny, Catch-22 and 14 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Do you want to take a shot at seeing if the treatment will make things manageable? Is it just that you think compulsively moving toward SN will happen faster as opposed to it being your preferred plan?

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Praestat_Mori
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
7:06 Hands feel tingly. Chest feels a little colder. Ears hurt a little?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, Kusogaki, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A while ago I tested 200 mg of a 2 year old sn. My heart beat very fast with only 200 mg. So I think 30 grams will kill me hopefully.

Wanted to see if it was good and would kill me . I have more confidence in that sn after the tests. I need to die I want to die

Also tested 400 mg . A little stronger effect

No pain. Just fast heartbeat

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: badtothebone, Fakefriendhate_Maxx, LifeQuitter and 2 others
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
Do you want to take a shot at seeing if the treatment will make things manageable? Is it just that you think compulsively moving toward SN will happen faster as opposed to it being your preferred plan?
It's so hard. At this stage we've barely scratched the surface. I appreciate the sentiment. But I just can't see myself making it through that amount of time and pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kusogaki, dolemitedrums, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How r u doing now? How do you feel?

Just, if you don't wanna die, call an ambulance early enough.

Reactions: Circles and dolemitedrums
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you are doing alright and not in too much discomfort.

• Love
Reactions: dolemitedrums and Praestat_Mori
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
How you holding up man?

• Love
Reactions: butterflyman and Praestat_Mori
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
I feel … ok. Mentally, I'm reassuring myself that we're all going to die soon/eventually anyway so what's the difference if I go a little earlier (tonight).

Physically I feel ok. Trying not to overthink it. Thanks for being here with me 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Kusogaki, divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I don't know...let's try a bit of poison just to see how it tastes?
I want to know how it feels too, but with my preferred ctb method being a shotgun its quite hard lol

Reactions: Roadrunner, LifeQuitter and dolemitedrums
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I feel … ok. Mentally, I'm reassuring myself that we're all going to die soon/eventually anyway so what's the difference if I go a little earlier (tonight).

Physically I feel ok. Trying not to overthink it. Thanks for being here with me 🤗
You're not alone and we're here for you 🤎

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dolemitedrums
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
You're not alone and we're here for you 🤎
Thank you so much 😭
I was just thinking I have literally nobody in my life to talk to about this right now. I'm even new to this community (first post) so I don't even have any friends here yet. So thank you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefera, Unknown21, Kusogaki and 7 others
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Thank you so much 😭
I was just thinking I have literally nobody in my life to talk to about this right now. I'm even new to this community (first post) so I don't even have any friends here yet. So thank you ❤️
Welcome to the community! I don't really have any friends on here either, but I definitely have some folks I've grown fond of by accident lol. But personally I'm scared to get close to anyone anymore. That being said however this community can be really special in that we're all rooting for each other to find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Kusogaki, undecided, ItsyBitsyWeetard and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
So it's been an hour and some. Have the symptoms stopped escalating?

• Hugs
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
Update 8:22pm
Slight headache
Slight stomach ache
Slight tingling of feet, hands, ears
Hands and arms feel cold
Getting increasingly drowsy but trying to resist sleep

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: chronicdissosiation, ItsyBitsyWeetard, notahappygirl and 4 others
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Hi, @butterflyman, I understand your compulsiveness and I really hope that the therapy you are doing can help you (and that this forum can also be of comfort to you: welcome) but I hope you have realized that you have taken a dose even higher than that considered as certainly fatal in the protocols. Are you sure that it was really 27 grams? grams? Had you tested it? Didn't you vomit? If you are still among us (I really hope so) it would be good if you could also reassure the other users about this method (because otherwise it would be a strange anomaly ...). A hug

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
uh op is this a goodbye thread? i hope ur ok

• Hugs
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
uh op is this a goodbye thread? i hope ur ok
No I think I'm ok. Thank you. I didn't drink the whole lot, just a little bit.

Hi, @butterflyman, I understand your compulsiveness and I really hope that the therapy you are doing can help you (and that this forum can also be of comfort to you: welcome) but I hope you have realized that you have taken a dose even higher than that considered as certainly fatal in the protocols. Are you sure that it was really 27 grams? grams? Had you tested it? Didn't you vomit? If you are still among us (I really hope so) it would be good if you could also reassure the other users about this method (because otherwise it would be a strange anomaly ...). A hug
I mixed 27g into the water and dissolved it fully (warm water, used micro scales) but I didn't drink the whole lot, just a small bit tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tsykoais
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
So given that it seems unlikely our homeboy is going to catch the bus from what he drank...does anyone who knows more about SN than me have any suggestions just for good practices to avoid poor health or permanent damage for him today, if that's a risk? I mean...drink a lot of water or whatever?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and butterflyman
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
No I think I'm ok. Thank you. I didn't drink the whole lot, just a little bit.

I mixed 27g into the water and dissolved it fully (warm water, used micro scales) but I didn't drink the whole lot, just a small bit tonight.
Well, I really hope you don't get hurt (if it was really a small sip). Be careful with what's left in the glass.

Reactions: Catch-22 and Praestat_Mori
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
so how much SN do you actually need so it's a guaranteed death? I ordered mined, seems to be on the way

Reactions: Kusogaki
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Checking in. You okay? Still with us?

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Damn, OP explained the whole experience really clear and well. In some ways, I felt like I was able to imagine some of the feelings

From the sounds of it, this SN stuff really not to be played with. Just a small sip, and seems like its already doing a portion of the job

Hope you are doing alright. Would you say the amount you took, was similar to a teaspoon?

• Love
Reactions: Nefera, Kusogaki, kilowatt and 2 others