Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I'm going to the dentist next week to get my wisdom teeth removed and the doctor asked me if I wanted to be awake or sleep. I told him I want to be asleep. The thing is I hope that I don't wake up. I hope they drug me up so much that I my heart just stops and I don't return. I know this maybe a stretch but I'm still hoping. I don't know if the law of attraction is real but I hope with me wanting to die and my co-workers wishing death on me and my family not caring about me, and me being an absolute disappointment. I hope that maybe that maybe something could mess up and I get injected with too much medication. The good thing also is it'll seem like an accident, but it doesn't matter anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Sans, caterpilaa and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, that's really unlikely to happen but who knows? This universe is kinda weird and crazy things happen!!!

Whatever your fate is, wish you lots of love and peace!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Well, that's really unlikely to happen but who knows? This universe is kinda weird and crazy things happen!!!

Whatever your fate is, wish you lots of love and peace!!

Hugs,

Matt
You're right the Universe does some messed up stuff. I hope it'll grant me that. I don't want much out life. I hope I can at least get a peaceful death. Like you said, it's highly unlikely. I'm confused it's like surrounded by so much hatred ( I never understood why when I'm a very loving person) that people literally act like they want to kill me. I've had death threats from coworkers ( some men at work telling me they were going to rape me and then beat me to death). It didn't happen but I've had alot of emotional trauma and some physical abuse. What I'm saying is that if there's a God or some kind of Higher Power (whatever that is) it's like it wants me to suffer greatly but just when I think I'm about to die, something blocks it. I don't know if that's good or bad because when I come back the abuse starts all over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would do anything to have a death which is like falling into a deep sleep - it sounds like the perfect way to go. This life can be exhausting and people can be cruel to us - nobody deserves the suffering this life brings them. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001