F

foreverandalways28

Aug 17, 2024
If I could just find a quick, painless way to ctb, I'm leaving. It seems like there aren't many options. I'm so worried about another failed attempt and ending up in a hospital or with brain damage. Life deals us a shitty hand and then makes it hard to check out as well. It's unfair. If anyone knows of any medication or methods that would be fairly quick and painless, please pm me or comment here. My birthday is in December and I'm trying to ctb before then or shortly after. We're born without a choice and then given no choice to leave without being called selfish either. I've been told so much in my life that I'm blessed to be alive and there's many people who were taken too soon by accidents or illnesses who would've loved another day and here I am wanting to die. Well, I guess life really is unfair because I would do anything to trade places with them. This "blessing of life" seems more like a trap and a curse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lulu Sun, n0exit, RadiantNumber and 3 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I feel for you.. if only it was easier to step out.

There are many methods on this forum, have a look.

Hopefully you get better but at least you will have any information you need.

Reactions: foreverandalways28
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish to painlessly not exist, I just wish for a death like never waking again to bring me peace from all the cruelty and suffering, existence also feels like a curse to me and it feels so cruel how I cannot just have the means to peacefully free myself from it as I'd never wish to exist, to me existing will always be deeply undesirable. But anyway I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: n0exit and foreverandalways28
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I think suicide bag is yours answear

Reactions: foreverandalways28
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
So many young people die in accidents and wars as soldiers for their country. in the blooming days of their life. I wish I could exchange places with one of them and give them my life in exchange for them living. Make them happy, fulfill their life, make their family happy and make mine happy to i died as a hero or accident and not took my own life.

Reactions: PapaYeehaw
n0exit

n0exit

Jan 19, 2024
I understand. The only painless way I know of (tried a couple times before and was so damn close to finally being free of existing)/my method of choice costs $$ I do not have (and connections I no longer have either).

In 3 days, it will be 19 years that my Dad has been dead. He was a wonderful person and a great father. And all I wish is that we could grade places.

Last edited: