HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
Just drank 3 bottles of visine (tetramethylzoline) about 30 minutes ago. Was somewhat of an impulsive act and probably won't kill me. But I'll try to document what I can because I probably will pass out at the very least. If I CTB then I'm 100% fine with that.

0:00-Initially nothing happened.

0:30- weird hot/cold feeling that moves around my body. Dry mouth. Heart rate normal.

0:38 dry mouth is pretty severe now. Fingernails are slightly purple.

0:50 starting to get chills throughout my body. Heart rate ~20 below my normal. If it keeps dropping I might pass out soon. Head still feels fine for the moment though. Don't have a thermometer so I can't check temp. Drug is known to induce hypothermia though.

1:00- mostly the same as last update. Head feels a little weird but I'm unsure if it's from the drug or because it's 4am here and I'm probably tired.

1:05 Have trouble visually focusing on stuff (ironic for eye drops?). Again could be just tired but seems more extreme than would be expected from that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bake, JinZhin, Foresight and 10 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Better stay close to the toilet.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Oh really? I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. Good luck. Keep us updated.

Reactions: HiImPaul and Wrennie
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I hope you don't suffer. I hope you don't go into a coma.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
Cats26

Cats26

borderline
Dec 19, 2021
I just saw the post someone else made on here about this and was honestly shocked you could die from eye drops.
Whatever happens, I wish you luck and peace. 💕

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, HiImPaul and Wrennie
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
I just saw the post someone else made on here about this and was honestly shocked you could die from eye drops.
Whatever happens, I wish you luck and peace. 💕
Haha yeah thought that was kind of funny being the top post when I came here to post this.

• Hugs
Cats26

Cats26

borderline
Dec 19, 2021
Just wanted to check on you, how are you feeling now?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
How are you holding up? 😥

Reactions: waitingforrest
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
How are you holding up? 😥
Fell asleep for about an hour… woke up now and I can't walk very early without falling over. My heart rate also jumps up to 160+ if i try to get up. Hard to focus on what I'm doing but I can at least write this
Fell asleep for about an hour… woke up now and I can't walk very early without falling over. My heart rate also jumps up to 160+ if i try to get up. Hard to focus on what I'm doing but I can at least write this
3 hours in and everything seems to be holding steady. Seems like nothing more is going to happen.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Somber, waitingforrest, Depressed Cat and 2 others
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Well, we appreciate what you did for science.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid, feel something, Journeytoletgo and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be awful having to go through that. The human body really can torture us. I'm sorry you had this experience. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: JinZhin and Wrennie
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022

3 hours in and everything seems to be holding steady. Seems like nothing more is going to happen.
Take good care of yourself. This could have turned out much worse than death.

Keep us posted how long it took to get back to normal?

• Aww..
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
Take good care of yourself. This could have turned out much worse than death.

Keep us posted how long it took to get back to normal?
12 hours now. Still having a bit of trouble walking, and focusing my eyes on things. I'm also feeling extremely groggy I've mostly been sleeping all day. But it's definitely not getting worse or anything. Will probably be back to normal by tomorrow morning.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: occamsrazor, waitingforrest, Al Cappella and 3 others
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Just drank 3 bottles of visine (tetramethylzoline) about 30 minutes ago. Was somewhat of an impulsive act and probably won't kill me. But I'll try to document what I can because I probably will pass out at the very least. If I CTB then I'm 100% fine with that.

0:00-Initially nothing happened.

0:30- weird hot/cold feeling that moves around my body. Dry mouth. Heart rate normal.

0:38 dry mouth is pretty severe now. Fingernails are slightly purple.

0:50 starting to get chills throughout my body. Heart rate ~20 below my normal. If it keeps dropping I might pass out soon. Head still feels fine for the moment though. Don't have a thermometer so I can't check temp. Drug is known to induce hypothermia though.

1:00- mostly the same as last update. Head feels a little weird but I'm unsure if it's from the drug or because it's 4am here and I'm probably tired.

1:05 Have trouble visually focusing on stuff (ironic for eye drops?). Again could be just tired but seems more extreme than would be expected from that.
I've drank 6 bottles once. The only thing that happened was that I could feel my veins close up starting from my extremities. I might have been passed out for about a day and a half. Didn't get sick at all.

Reactions: Al Cappella
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
I've drank 6 bottles once. The only thing that happened was that I could feel my veins close up starting from my extremities. I might have been passed out for about a day and a half. Didn't get sick at all.
Damn, 6 bottles?! I'm assuming you did that for reasons a little more serious than just for science?

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Damn, 6 bottles?! I'm assuming you did that for reasons a little more serious than just for science?
From what I read it was supposed to be an easy way to die. I thought I'd go into a hypothermic coma and never wake up.

Reactions: ROKU
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
From what I read it was supposed to be an easy way to die. I thought I'd go into a hypothermic coma and never wake up.
Was it scary? You said you could feel your veins close up. I can't even imagine what that feels like...

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Was it scary? You said you could feel your veins close up. I can't even imagine what that feels like...
Not scary at all. Started at my finger tips and toes and just started getting colder. So I assume my blood vessels were closing. I really thought it was going to work and if it did it honestly wouldn't have been a bad way to go. Shortly after that didn't work I drank anti freeze. That hurt a lot and I don't recommend that way at all!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Rob1984 and Wrennie
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
Not scary at all. Started at my finger tips and toes and just started getting colder. So I assume my blood vessels were closing. I really thought it was going to work and if it did it honestly wouldn't have been a bad way to go. Shortly after that didn't work I drank anti freeze. That hurt a lot and I don't recommend that way at all!

Holy shit. You really aren't afraid to poison yourself, that's for sure. And thanks for the info, I'll make a note *don't ever drink anti-freeze* ;)

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Holy shit. You really aren't afraid to poison yourself, that's for sure. And thanks for the info, I'll make a note *don't ever drink anti-freeze* ;)
Oh my god, antifreeze = never! I watch those forensic crime shows, and apparently it's a brutal, agonizing, way to go. It forms crystals in your organs and the pain is just unimaginable, they say…urgh…

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Wrennie and Rob1984
settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021

"Ingesting Visine was shown to be lethal in the case of Lana Clayton, who killed her husband by administering Visine to his drinks over a period of three days in July 2018."

Reactions: Shu
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Oh my god, antifreeze = never! I watch those forensic crime shows, and apparently it's a brutal, agonizing, way to go. It forms crystals in your organs and the pain is just unimaginable, they say…urgh…
I spent 3 months in the hospital and had to do 4 hours of dialysis every day until my kidneys started working again. And yes the pain was absolutely brutal! Morphine had no effect what so ever. I was told I came within an hour of dying after of week waiting. I just couldn't take the pain anymore and didn't realize I was that close to the end. After a week I just didn't think it would ever end.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Wrennie and waitingforrest
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I spent 3 months in the hospital and had to do 4 hours of dialysis every day until my kidneys started working again. And yes the pain was absolutely brutal! Morphine had no effect what so ever. I was told I came within an hour of dying after of week waiting. I just couldn't take the pain anymore and didn't realize I was that close to the end. After a week I just didn't think it would ever end.
Holy crap! You're one tough cookie, that's for sure. I've thought many times, in desperation, of chugging that—cause you can get it anywhere. Never did though, pain scares me way too much…

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and TerminalConscience
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Holy crap! You're one tough cookie, that's for sure. I've thought many times, in desperation, of chugging that—cause you can get it anywhere. Never did though, pain scares me way too much…
The taste was awful! I've attempted suicide at least a dozen times in various ways. I feel like I'm cursed since I haven't died yet. Weirdly enough I own a gun and I'm pretty sure that will do the trick but I'm to afraid that I'll fail that way as well and then my daughter will have to take care of me the rest of her life.

• Hugs
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
The taste was awful! I've attempted suicide at least a dozen times in various ways. I feel like I'm cursed since I haven't died yet. Weirdly enough I own a gun and I'm pretty sure that will do the trick but I'm to afraid that I'll fail that way as well and then my daughter will have to take care of me the rest of her life.
If I had a gun I'd have been toast a long time ago. Really hard to get one here, unfortunately…

• Hugs
S

Shona&Rafiki

Feb 5, 2022
Visine is an ingredient in the drug Krokodil—the one from Russia that makes people's skin take on a scale quality like a crocodile, before the muscle and tissue in different parts of their bodies starts to rot and fall out in chunks. The eye drops play a major role in this process, and Russia has tried to make it more difficult to buy them. This stuff is no joke to ingest. Be careful!

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie, Looooser and waitingforrest
cececo

cececo

Depression + Depression != Happiness
Jan 31, 2022
How are you doing now? Did you find it affected your memory at all? Like formation of memory. I'm sorry if I missed something already mentioned on this. My experience was about the same but the first time was the best since I was in and out of consciousness and had the beauty of it axing my ability to make memories for a while like there's a big blank space of what happened for a period of time. Had the most wonderful sleep in the day or so after taking it, and also found it killed my appetite for days afterwards. Sucks that it isn't a killer at lower doses though

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Damn, I had to look up what visine was. I'm sorry your life has gotten to a point to were you impulsively drank bottles of eye drops. The only things I could ingest and have got are SN and N and it has taken me years to get them. Please don't risk further suffering out of desperation.

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
They haven't been back on.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest