BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm staying with a friend so I'm considered hidden homeless but soon I'll be living in my 23 year old car which is falling apart. They made homelessness illegal where I am so sleeping in your car could get you a fat ticket which if unpaid will lead to an arrest warrant and jail time. And they wonder why people ctb. I'd love to be a productive tax paying consumer wage slave but a debilitating chronic illness has prevented it. Just let me have euthanasia for gods sake!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Harasaki, pain6batch9 and 8 others
justamirror

justamirror

center and blind
Aug 17, 2024
I'm at risk of becoming homeless. Already a month behind on rent and still no job (just got declined from walmart lol) so not looking good for next month. I will be getting eviction paperwork in about 2-3 weeks if I don't pay what I owe to my apartment complex. I have no way of getting such money especially without a job so its a done deal this time. A few months ago I was almost evicted (lost a job, but found one after a month and had eviction court date) and was bailed out by family 3k on a credit card yikes. That will not happen this time. So I'm probably going to have to live in my car since I have no family in my state or friends. If I reach that point I CTB. That is the plan.

I have a shoddy resume just menial labor positions then army then school which I dropped out from after two years and a huge gap (I had some jobs I only kept for a day to month at a time so I don't list them). I don't drive (just recently got privilege's back from a suspension, I got caught speeding bad while in psychosis lol) so its really hard to find work I can bus to as well.

I'm scared Ill be in my car which I cant technically drive since I don't have a license (mine was out of state from my hometown then I got suspended and it expired so need a new one) and my car isn't registered this year either. They'll impound my car and give me fines and jailtime for being homeless. I will just exit the stage before any of that happens.

Our society is so fkin crazy we are stuck in a partly barbaric time still. Very murderous. Eat or be eaten. Walk in the traps and your fucked we don't want you. It blows my mind people just walk around this world and are so stuck inside their boxes their lives their comfort and don't see what's around them and don't care. People will not fight back for the sake of others. We will just mind our own business and keep on walkin. That is some true power imo our society our culture has over us.

• Aww..
Reactions: hesitation, ihateearth, Lookingtoflyfree and 3 others
V

vukmadewave

Sep 2, 2024
I'll be homeless tonight. I'm older though. I'm sorry you're going through this at a much younger age. šŸ™

Edit: mistook your car's age for yours. Regardless, it's a shame this happens. Take care out there.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ihateearth, Glenferd666, landslide2 and 3 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
At any moment I could become homeless, I live in a friend of my mother's house and I struggle to get a job, living as an immigrant is even more complicated for me now
I'm scared

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihateearth, justamirror and vukmadewave
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
Me too.. and o haven't a car, but i can catch the bus...