Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
It's sad to unfortunately say but I'm going to CTB on June 13.

I've been debating on whether to recover or not but it's come to a conclusion that I want no part in this life anymore.

I know that I could get help and everything but being how lonely I really am and looking around in this life, my heart is telling me that it's time to conclude on this blue planet called earth.

Not that many people know I'm planning this and not even my family....they will be devastated from my passing. They'll be fine though I know and I'll be just a memory.

Another reason why I want to CTB is because I just want no part in this world. What's the point of slaving your life away to the bone and then end up enjoying your final years when you're old and brittle. I never saw myself growing old either and I knew that I've always wanted to die young, whether if it's by an accident or by my own hand.

I've bought a bottle of SN and it's being shipped to my house. I already know what to do when it comes to the whole Stan's Guide and 25 grams thing in water but the only thing that I have to do is find the right medication. So I can have a peaceful death.

It's sad to say that I'm 27 and that I won't be making it to 30.

I've lived a good life when it comes to playing the games that I've wanted to play, hanging out with the people that I wanted to hang, and experiencing life as it is. It's nowhere near special but I'm glad to experience this life in this such a short human finite lifespan.

I don't know what awaits me on the other side but all I know is that I'm ready to face it.

I'm sorry for letting you all down...despite trying to be in Recovery.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tkmiz_Tsukumizu, Isisnefert, Pen>Sword and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, my friend, I'm so sad about this.

However, you know I want you to be at peace. We don't deserve to suffer in this goddamn world.

Well, at least we'll have some time to keep on talking and getting to know each other for some more time!

You can always count on me. You're a great member of this community!

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Oh, my friend, I'm so sad about this.

However, you know I want you to be at peace. We don't deserve to suffer in this goddamn world.

Well, at least we'll have some time to keep on talking and getting to know each other for some more time!

You can always count on me. You're a great member of this community!
Thanks dude and you're a great member of this community too! I definitely like seeing you around and how much you do for the community.

I'm fucking terrified right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, Squiddy and WornOutLife
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. :hug: I might be going too depending on how my situation plays out

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. :hug: I might be going too depending on how my situation plays out
You're going to college and I know you definitely have a chance to turn your life for the better.

Don't be like me who wasted so much opportunities and let them pass me by. I'm so behind in life when it comes to other people.

I have faith in you squiddy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
You're going to college and I know you definitely have a chance to turn your life for the better.

Don't be like me who wasted so much opportunities and let them pass me by. I'm so behind in life when it comes to other people.

I have faith in you squiddy.
My dad is trying to force me to get a job and I can't do both a job and college because just college for 2 years almost led me to ctb so that's why I say I might be following :(

• Hugs
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
My dad is trying to force me to get a job and I can't do both a job and college because just college for 2 years almost led me to ctb so that's why I say I might be following :(
You finished the first 2 years right?

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
You finished the first 2 years right?
Yeah. Now I gotta transfer, but my dad wants me to also work and there's no way I can do both as that's one way to get me in the casket.

• Aww..
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah. Now I gotta transfer, but my dad wants me to also work and there's no way I can do both as that's one way to get me in the casket.
I'd try to convince your Dad to only let you do the last 2 years of college. It sucks that he wants you to do both and that you can't manage it. I hope your Mom is on your side.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'd try to convince your Dad to only let you do the last 2 years of college. It sucks that he wants you to do both and that you can't manage it. I hope your Mom is on your side.
Usually she's on his side and she told me last night that I have to do something. Thing is college doesn't start til January so he told me he doesn't want me just sitting, but I really want to keep my disability.

I really want to compromise and say maybe I could do part time and keep my disability, but he hates comprising and will force me to do full time and that's why I currently want to ctb :(

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Usually she's on his side and she told me last night that I have to do something. Thing is college doesn't start til January so he told me he doesn't want me just sitting, but I really want to keep my disability.

I really want to compromise and say maybe I could do part time and keep my disability, but he hates comprising and will force me to do full time and that's why I currently want to ctb :(
That's just crazy and insane. You're 22 and should be able to make your own choices on what you want to do. I know they help you out a lot but what I think you should do is maybe have some family type of meeting. Like set them both down and be real honest with them and what you really want out of your life.

Compromising is one of the most important things.

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That's just crazy and insane. You're 22 and should be able to make your own choices on what you want to do. I know they help you out a lot but what I think you should do is maybe have some family type of meeting. Like set them both down and be real honest with them and what you really want out of your life.

Compromising is one of the most important things.
True. He pulled the work or go find disability housing card and said how none of my friends would take me in and how I'd practically be homeless

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
True. He pulled the work or go find disability housing card and said how none of my friends would take me in and how I'd practically be homeless
I don't think he'd do that to you though. He really loves you. It would be completely messed up if that sort of thing would've happened.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I don't think he'd do that to you though. He really loves you. It would be completely messed up if that sort of thing would've happened.
He probably wouldn't, but it's still a shitty thing to say to someone in an already fragile state of mind

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
He probably wouldn't, but it's still a shitty thing to say to someone in an already fragile state of mind
My Dad says shit to me too and I'm really fragile. It really hurts and it sucks being the emotional type. I hear you though.

But I hope it really works out for you and I would hate to see you CTB.

• Aww..
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
My Dad says shit to me too and I'm really fragile. It really hurts and it sucks being the emotional type. I hear you though.

But I hope it really works out for you and I would hate to see you CTB.
Thanks. I also want to ctb because of my incompetency for just about everything

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Thanks. I also want to ctb because of my incompetency for just about everything
Mine is because of so many reasons...

It feels like I've just let myself down. Younger version of me would so kick my ass.

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Mine is because of so many reasons...

It feels like I've just let myself down. Younger version of me would so kick my ass.
Same for me too. My younger self had so many plans for me and now things have taken a turn. I never expected myself to be on disability and I want to eventually work, but now's not the right time I feel. Maybe part time, but full time I feel would really make me want to ctb or eventually ctb.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Same for me too. My younger self had so many plans for me and now things have taken a turn. I never expected myself to be on disability and I want to eventually work, but now's not the right time I feel. Maybe part time, but full time I feel would really make me want to ctb or eventually ctb.
Take baby steps if you have too and you don't have to get a part-time job right away. There's no shame in that. :)

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Take baby steps if you have too and you don't have to get a part-time job right away. There's no shame in that. :)
Thanks, though my dad is trying to rush me :(

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Wait even part time?
Maybe I can somehow get an appointment part time, but full time, I'd probably have to stop as that's 40 hours a week or more

• Aww..
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Maybe I can somehow get an appointment part time, but full time, I'd probably have to stop as that's 40 hours a week or more
Go with part time :)
@Ame I'm sorry and I couldn't go through with it...