N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I have always thought that jumping was good option for me if I ever actually found an appropriate place. Yesterday I was watching some old TV show, and the characters were at the top of something very high. When they did the camera shot of them looking down at the view below it was like I got a knot in my stomach and thought " I can't do that! "It actually felt like my SI came through just watching.
One of my stupid half assed attempts involved some pills, Visine and I was going to jump from our second floor down to the first to hit my head or at least make myself drowsy enough to fall. I figured with the combination of all three it just had to work lol. SI stopped me big time from the jumping part. I felt just from watching it more depressed because CTB seems so out of my reach. No reliable methods plus everything seems so expensive and hard to get. It's like reality set in and i am stuck here.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Reactions: Spaghettii, NoPoint2Life, nux_walpurgis and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, personally I also feel stuck in this existence and it feels so cruel to me how I cannot just have the option to simply die in peace, all I hope for is to never exist again which is why I suffer so much from how I'm trapped here, I certainly get that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
No... Just no.
That would just likely hurt you, or worse, paralyze you.
Exactly. I hope this is in the section.m of methods not to attempt. You are more likely to snap your bones than die from this. It sucks being without an option but this is not the way.

Reactions: NoPoint2Life
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
No... Just no.
That would just likely hurt you, or worse, paralyze you.
You made me laugh with that first part. In my defense, I had learned about the visine killing people in murders on sasu and thought that was going to do it for sure. Jumping was just insurance lol