po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I've been suicidal for a while now. I was considering the SN method, but the SN I was ordering seemed suspicious. I'm afraid it might not be pure, and I've decided to cancel the order. I don't want to fail my suicide attempt. I'm starting to think about jumping or hanging, but of course, I'm scared of the pain. I wanted a painless death. But, it is what it is there's no going back now. I'm wondering which method would be more successful...🤔

hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
Depends how high youre jumping from.
I prefer hanging though.. partial hanging in particular. Its the way im planning

Reactions: po1sentree
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
It depends on how high you jump from, but I think hanging is a safer bet. There was someone on here who survived jumping from a height that should have killed him.

po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
Im planning to jump from the 16th floor? Is that high enough?
It depends on how high you jump from, but I think hanging is a safer bet. There was someone on here who survived jumping from a height that should have killed him.

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Im planning to jump from the 16th floor? Is that high enough?
Almost all falls from more than 10 floors up are fatal, but in rare cases people have survived falling up to 47 floors before. You will most likely succeed, but if you fail the consequences will be dire.

J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Landing on your head is the key.

Reactions: annikae
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I just watched a video on WPD of a woman who jumped from the 16th floor. It seems like she died instantly. I believe I'll also achieve the same outcome.
Landing on your head is the key.

dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I'm thinking about jumping from a local bridge 210 feet high over water, so it won't be so gruesome for street people to see. Then I researched it and one guy actually survived the jump..wtf. Still I'd say 99.% success rate. Also thinking about doorknob hanging. If Kate Spade did it, so can I.

• Hugs