Kassiee

Kassiee

I'll never be what I once was.
Apr 10, 2023
Hi, if anyone has any or can find some are there any jumping locations in Riverview Florida, I am very desperate for some and I feel really uncomfortable without any in mind. Anything would be a great help I just want a sense that I can escape

Reactions: badtothebone
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Be mindful about giving out location info. If there aren't any obvious spots that come up in a search (check YouTube too for any news that maybe wasn't written up), you could extend your thinking to parking garages or similar structures (NOTE: late at night, preferably, we don't want to traumatize DOZENS, right?)

Are you set on jumping? Not a push back at all, just an ask.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and badtothebone
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Be mindful about giving out location info. If there aren't any obvious spots that come up in a search (check YouTube too for any news that maybe wasn't written up), you could extend your thinking to parking garages or similar structures (NOTE: late at night, preferably, we don't want to traumatize DOZENS, right?)

Are you set on jumping? Not a push back at all, just an ask.
Yeah I am pretty set on it its my preferable method, but if I can't do that I'll just have to resort to firearm which I am very afraid of and yeah I'd much rather it be at night

Edit: also thank you so much for replying it makes me feel a lot less alone and a lot better :heart:

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Yeah I am pretty set on it its my preferable method, but if I can't do that I'll just have to resort to firearm which I am very afraid of and yeah I'd much rather it be at night

Edit: also thank you so much for replying it makes me feel a lot less alone and a lot better :heart:
You're among friends<3 Check up on YouTube re: jumper news near you and heights of garages or similar things near you. Usually if you go towards the backsides of structures like that, it's just dirt and grass. You wanna make sure trees shrubs etc cannot break your fall as well. And obviously another reason I said at night is to(mostly) eliminate landing on another person (this is really common in building jumps in certain circumstances)

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
You're among friends<3 Check up on YouTube re: jumper news near you and heights of garages or similar things near you. Usually if you go towards the backsides of structures like that, it's just dirt and grass. You wanna make sure trees shrubs etc cannot break your fall as well. And obviously another reason I said at night is to(mostly) eliminate landing on another person (this is really common in building jumps in certain circumstances)
I'm not really able to find anything :c Other than the "Sunshine Skyway Bridge" which is extremely difficult for me to access and its a little far away, I am really hoping options near me aren't limited I am very desperate

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Any mall or similar will usually have a high parking structure.

B

Boojakk

Aug 29, 2024
You can go far away too, it will be your last trip.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Any mall or similar will usually have a high parking structure.
How would I go about doing that? Do I jump off somewhere high in the mall? or Outside of the mall (sorry for the stupid questions I dont really go outside much)
You can go far away too, it will be your last trip.
I don't know I feel like my parents would definitely call 911 and they'd find me or something which I am really afraid of

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
How would I go about doing that? Do I jump off somewhere high in the mall? or Outside of the mall (sorry for the stupid questions I dont really go outside much)

I don't know I feel like my parents would definitely call 911 and they'd find me or something which I am really afraid of
Think of a parking garage. Most of these have levels all the way up to the roof (you'd need to know the height beforehand) — the area I'm describing would be outside, roof of a tall parking structure. Please don't jump inside of anywhere.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Think of a parking garage. Most of these have levels all the way up to the roof (you'd need to know the height beforehand) — the area I'm describing would be outside, roof of a tall parking structure. Please don't jump inside of anywhere.
Oh I see! These look really good, someone told me that jumping is a terrible method and has a really high chance of survival. Is that true? or are they just trying to scare me because this has been my dream way to go out for a super long time

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Make sure to check the heights of the ones you might consider, this is your biggest variable ASIDE FROM nothing breaking your fall. YES, jumping has mixed opinions, people have survived some extremely high jumps and lived to tell about it. For reference, there's the doc/video on the guy who survived the Golden Gate Bridge.

You just have to make sure you're high up enough, as a first rule.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Make sure to check the heights of the ones you might consider, this is your biggest variable ASIDE FROM nothing breaking your fall. YES, jumping has mixed opinions, people have survived some extremely high jumps and lived to tell about it. For reference, there's the doc/video on the guy who survived the Golden Gate Bridge.

You just have to make sure you're high up enough, as a first rule.
Is there anything else I could resort to instead of jumping?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Is there anything else I could resort to instead of jumping?

This is the best place to start with that question, I know you said you are desperate, but planning matters.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023

This is the best place to start with that question, I know you said you are desperate, but planning matters.
What do you personally believe is the best on there? This is a lot of reading for me and its quite confusing...

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
What do you personally believe is the best on there? This is a lot of reading for me and its quite confusing...
That's not for me to say, I know it's a lot of reading but the general MAIN resource links will give you an idea of what's reliable. You can tell me which you might want to read more on and I can help you find the right threads to get started reading. It FEELS like a lot, and it's not that it isn't. There are a lot of posts on here. Luckily people have made really good megathreads on every reliable method mentioned in that link.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
That's not for me to say, I know it's a lot of reading but the general MAIN resource links will give you an idea of what's reliable. You can tell me which you might want to read more on and I can help you find the right threads to get started reading. It FEELS like a lot, and it's not that it isn't. There are a lot of posts on here. Luckily people have made really good megathreads on every reliable method mentioned in that link.
Thank you a lot for this and yes maybe firearm or hanging, I can probably figure out how to buy a rope without my parents seeing

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
You're welcome. If you need any help with the hanging threads let me know. Feel free to convo me<3

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I live in between Tampa and Orlando. Skyway Bridge or parking garage at TPA are the first places that come to mind.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain