nebulaz

nebulaz

Mar 11, 2021
The topic became boring to read about a long time ago. Mix the 'drink', drink it. Got it. It will kill. Proven by chemistry and physiology. That's why I don't come on this forum. Suicide is a homogeneous, boring topic I became numb to over a year ago. I don't know why I still breathe.

I still can't order the SN or anything else. I still can't move forward in life because of my credentials.
I'm tired of being rejected by society in that way and failing over and over again.
I seriously don't know what to do. Life feels like nothing but a chore and I lay down and wake up every night and day fantasizing about ordering the shit and ending it. I don't know why I can't.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby and Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess that makes us two.
Also, I read a lot about the afterlife and eternal nothingness lol

Reactions: loopylou and crybaby
nebulaz

nebulaz

Mar 11, 2021
I guess that makes us two.
Also, I read all about the afterlife and eternal nothingness lol
I accept the unknown if I were to die, I guess. No one's explanations seem to satisfy me. I guess I believe none of us truly know what exists beyond the sensations our nervous systems can create, I'll just have to see. Lol. I can't take near death experiences seriously, as they could easily be caused by a phenomenon similar to ego death.

• Love
Reactions: Ame and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I accept the unknown if I were to die, I guess. No one's explanations seem to satisfy me. I guess I believe none of us truly know what exists beyond the sensations our nervous systems can create, I'll just have to see. Lol. I can't take near death experiences seriously, as they could easily be caused by a phenomenon similar to ego death.
I totally agree with you.
We'll never know who is right but we might find it out once we die.

I don't trust NDEs either. I was in a coma for 2 days and saw nothing. Just woke up in a hospital with a WTF face and mistook two doctors for aliens haha.

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
I totally agree with you.
We'll never know who is right but we might find it out once we die.

I don't trust NDEs either. I was in a coma for 2 days and saw nothing. Just woke up in a hospital with a WTF face and mistook two doctors for aliens haha.
If your in a coma you aren't dead so your spirit hasn't transitioned yet. Nde's where people have been clinically dead are reliable

Reactions: loopylou
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If your in a coma you aren't dead so your spirit hasn't transitioned yet. Nde's where people have been clinically dead are reliable
You've got a point.
However, everything is reduced to the same question: WHO IS RIGHT?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: nebulaz and loopylou
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Me too, man. Welcome to the club. I'd wager the vast majority of people on this website will ultimately back out. I wouldn't even bet on myself.

Committing suicide is one of the most difficult things a person could do, maybe the most, if not in agonizing physical pain.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife