N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Where I live it is summer season now. The heat increases my suicidality. Everybody seems so happy and the people love their freedom since covid cases become less. People commit suicide more often suicide in summer due to the reasons above. Today I was in a crowd at the train station. I could not really handle the situation. Everyone seems to have a better life than me. I am so bitter and resentful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Beachedwhale, Pookie and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's incredible how seasons can change our mood and feelings.
In my case, autumn and winter get me more depressed than usual because I hate cold! (And "winter is coming" in Argenntina this month lol)

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, mediocre and killedbypsychiatry
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
shhhhhh its not the 21st/22nd yet. lol
more seriously though
People commit suicide more often suicide in summer due to the reasons above.
really? i thought it was because it was easier then trudging through snow and more pleasant because its not freezing.

although to a degree i cant disagree. this muggy feeling is so blah. but i do prefer the heat to the cold overall

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate the heat too. It is just another unpleasant thing to deal with and it stops me from sleeping. It is just so uncomfortable and there is lots of unwanted noises outside. It is true that many more people ctb in this season. I much prefer the winter.

Reactions: Élégie, OpheliasFlowers, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021

Fuck summer. :sunglasses:

Seriously the worst season out of all the seasons. I'd rather freeze my ass off in the winter than be hot and sticky. Also the vacationers...*shivers*.

wake me up when September begins.

Reactions: Élégie, OpheliasFlowers, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I hate the summer now. hate it. summer when depressed and very ill is torture because you can't even enjoy the summery things, it's just a constant reminder of what I'm missing out/ what I lost, and makes me feel worse because of the heat, also the sun makes me more depressed
"winter is coming" in Argenntina this month lol
omg yes I remember that Argentina has summery christmas lol, I've always wondered, do people in Argentina also decorate with wintery christmas decorations? Like putting up a tree, snow decor things, etc?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Stolen Absolution, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
It's incredible how seasons can change our mood and feelings.
In my case, autumn and winter get me more depressed than usual because I hate cold! (And "winter is coming" in Argenntina this month lol)

Hugs and love,

Matt
does it really get that cold in Argentina in winter?

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
does it really get that cold in Argentina in winter?

Here in Buenos Aires not so much!! Worst case scenario 0°C (32°F) are the worst case scenario.

But the south of Argentina...such as TIERRA DEL FUEGO, is extremely cold! It looks like Canada lol.

• Wow
Reactions: mediocre
Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
Everyone seems to have a better life than me. I am so bitter and resentful.

Yep. I don't even leave my house anymore because of hating who I am and how I look now. I used to be one of those people. Happy. Excited about wherever I was going. Now it just really hurts so bad to see or hear about people's lives, plans, experiences. I don't wish badly for others, it's more that I know I will not personally experience that again.

The desperation of it all has driven me to another way of dealing with it. I've been spending a lot of time in my backyard. I overhear a lot of neighbor kids running around playing and laughing. A neighbor might have a party, so I leave my windows open to experience the atmosphere of it all. It's almost like hearing others experiencing their lives, living vicariously through them, might be enough for me.

I could have had it all. Some of you might feel the same. I live in an affluent area, nestled into a beautiful mountainside. I was on my way. Now I'm just someone marking off the days on a calendar until I'm dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and noname223
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Summer always makes me feel 100x more suicidal.

I'm ugly, nothing looks good on me, I'm agoraphobic, I have no friends and my life is shit.

Every summer has been spent with me reeling in despair. Been like this my entire life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yep. I don't even leave my house anymore because of hating who I am and how I look now. I used to be one of those people. Happy. Excited about wherever I was going. Now it just really hurts so bad to see or hear about people's lives, plans, experiences. I don't wish badly for others, it's more that I know I will not personally experience that again.

The desperation of it all has driven me to another way of dealing with it. I've been spending a lot of time in my backyard. I overhear a lot of neighbor kids running around playing and laughing. A neighbor might have a party, so I leave my windows open to experience the atmosphere of it all. It's almost like hearing others experiencing their lives, living vicariously through them, might be enough for me.

I could have had it all. Some of you might feel the same. I live in an affluent area, nestled into a beautiful mountainside. I was on my way. Now I'm just someone marking off the days on a calendar until I'm dead.
I think about that too. I am born in a peacefull and rich country I am really grateful for that. But my childhood was like war or torture my mind went crazy after that. I really like where I live. I am smart I could have had a career in politics. Damn I love this science. So as you I was on my way. But then my life changed and the past demons came back on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale and Stolen Absolution
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Ya, I'm probably going to be more likely to ctb in summer than winter.

glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
"It's summertime. And I can understand if you still feel sad."