NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
that sometimes I just can't believe it's really happening. feels like a whole new dimension.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette, xBrialesana, Largeletters and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Planing my own suicide seems sometimes really unreal for me. After planning the steps I sometimes grasp what I am doing in my suicide mode and wondering what the fuck is going on in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Mood. There's nothing particularly unreal about my life, but sometimes I find it hard to believe I really got my degree in 2019, after spending years in college in another city, and did some internship while I was there. Sometimes it's like these things happened in another life, or in a movie.

Reactions: Largeletters and the_final_countdown
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This is not real, this
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is
You bet your life it is
Honey, you bet your life...

-- T. Amos

Reactions: Freakazette, MYStERY_Man and Largeletters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sometimes I find it unreal that I am still actually alive, I should have gone years ago really. The fact that we exist at all is unreal, as many factors could have prevented me from even existing in the first place. I could have easily not been alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, MYStERY_Man, Largeletters and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Life is incredibly great for some currently and unfortunate for others. It makes me sad for those who have lived a life or period of misery, it sure changes our view on things in this world. I'm really REALLY surprised I made it to this point, I'm sure people are tired of hearing it however ages 14-19 were the WORSE years of misery and hell. I'm sad I threw out all my old journals I wish I still had them so when I CTB my family can know how tormenting that period was lol

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, MYStERY_Man and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Sometimes I find it unreal that I am still actually alive, I should have gone years ago really. The fact that we exist at all is unreal, as many factors could have prevented me from even existing in the first place. I could have easily not been alive.
I relate...

• Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man