Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
One of the reasons I feel so horrible is because I won't be able to have my own child. Hell I don't care if they aren't mine by blood, in fact I'd rather adopt someone that's already alive and in this cluster fuck of a world.

I keep telling myself that I want to be alone. That I'm happier by myself than with a partner. Sometimes I believe it - I need so much time by myself it's insane. I can't fucking imagine living with another person constantly in my space 24/7 (except for a child or my mom).

The irony is that someone as messed up mentally as me should fucking NOT have children. So it's a catch 22 lol. I get horribly depressed over the fact I have no family, then realize my mental health indicates I absolutely should NOT have a family, and it goes back to being horribly depressed about not having a family. Rinse and repeat.

Or maybe it's just because I no longer even have the option to have one.. Before I ran out of time, it was something in the back of my mind, but I never like, felt a strong urge to have a child *at that time*. It was some abstract concept.

I'm just so fucking tired. This is exhausting. It feels never ending.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, Un-, Shadowgeist and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can push us into despair when we want something but yet we feel like we are unable to have it. I have experienced that feeling in the past. This life can really be exhausting. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and newave3
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Maybe that happens to you (it has happened to me to in the past even though I don't want to have any children at all) because you want to "leave behind something/someone related to you" in this world.
Even if it's not your biological son/daughter, maybe you'll feel good helping someone and knowing they'll remember you.

Whatever you do, just try to make sure you really wanna do it. That's the only advice I can give you.

Wish you lots of love and peace,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and newave3