DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
I don't and probably never will have the means to kill myself peacefully and it's making me panic and indescribably furious every fucking day. Society is so sick in so many ways but this is one of the worst. There are no ways for you to just exit. You are forced to suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and nobody actually gives a flying fuck.
This is a random late night post because I'm having a bad night after a bad day . I wish I just had someone to talk to but probably even on this forum most people hate me because of my abnormal views on existence. It's okay. I just wish I could leave this hellscape.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, demuic, Sullun and 6 others
S

shaveashaved

Jan 11, 2021
everyone here feels like you. hope that's enough consolation.

• Hugs
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon and shy
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Hope tomorrow gets better. You're probably not even close to being hated as much as you think, if even hated at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and DisillusionedDragon
Gabriel.88

Gabriel.88

Jun 6, 2021
People just "care" once you try to escape this hell..
Why do you think people hate you?

• Aww..
Reactions: shaveashaved
S

shaveashaved

Jan 11, 2021
Hope tomorrow gets better. You're probably not even close to being hated as much as you think, if even hated at all.
he should know. we are all too self absorbed and self centered to acknowledge other people's existence. that's why we are suicidal. nobody hates him. it's just that we are all over absorbed in our sorry shitty lives to care about anyone's else life. we think only we have a bad card and need symphathy.

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel.88
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it should be a basic human right to have peaceful means to leave this earth. There is no limit as to how bad things can get. I want non existence as it is the solution to all of my problems. I know how you feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
I don't and probably never will have the means to kill myself peacefully and it's making me panic and indescribably furious every fucking day. Society is so sick in so many ways but this is one of the worst. There are no ways for you to just exit. You are forced to suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer and nobody actually gives a flying fuck.
This is a random late night post because I'm having a bad night after a bad day . I wish I just had someone to talk to but probably even on this forum most people hate me because of my abnormal views on existence. It's okay. I just wish I could leave this hellscape.
This. So much this. Everything about this!

• Hugs
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I care. Yet sadly, there isn't a damned thing I can do to change this hellscape of a society we live in (or at least as I see it - I do not want to inadvertently speak for others).

I totally agree, society is very, very flawed.

I hope you can get some rest, and tomorrow is a better day for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and DisillusionedDragon
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, it's really sad.
We're just forced to exist on this goddamn bluck unless we managed to leave somehow, which is not easy at all.