NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
Fuck it, I can't forget her. I just wanna sleep forever and forget all mistakes I've done, with her and with money. I'm such a failure, no girlfriend, no job, no family, and I'm 35.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Fehler, lobster salad and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
How long has it been since you stopped dating?

It usually takes a long time to forget a person you really loved.
I even texted my ex last week and we broke up almost 3 years ago lol. Anyway, I was drunk and my message wasn't such a big deal. Just "Hey, how are you? Long time no see."

I'm 33 and the only thing I have that you don't is a job, which I think it is the easiest thing to get as long as you find motivation first so, you will get it someday if you really look for it.

As for love, well, it might be part of our lives again when we least expect it but what I'm sure of is that if we don't try to meet and date new people, nobody will knock our doors saying they love us.

The only thing I know is that people get over people some day. It could be weeks, months, years but someday that day comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There's still time to fix your life, but – let's be honest – not that much time. I think you should give it a few more years because opportunities can show up very unexpectedly. That's my experience anyway.

• Love
Reactions: NothingElseMatters and WornOutLife
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
How long has it been since you stopped dating?

It usually takes a long time to forget a person you really loved.
I even texted my ex last week and we broke up almost 3 years ago lol. Anyway, I was drunk and my message wasn't such a big deal. Just "Hey, how are you? Long time no see."

I'm 33 and the only thing I have that you don't is a job, which I think it is the easiest thing to get as long as you find motivation first so, you will get it someday if you really look for it.

As for love, well, it might be part of our lives again when we least expect it but what I'm sure of is that if we don't try to meet and date new people, nobody will knock our doors saying they love us.

The only thing I know is that people get over people some day. It could be weeks, months, years but someday that day comes.
1 year ago since she broke up with me. Man, I have no more strength to move forward. I tried meeting other girls on tinder but got nothing due to my ugly shit face. I don't have ONE SINGLE pleasure in life.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and WornOutLife
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Fuck it, I can't forget her. I just wanna sleep forever and forget all mistakes I've done, with her and with money. I'm such a failure, no girlfriend, no job, no family, and I'm 35.
I understand you because I have been through the same thing, I have loved and lost, but with time you will forget this, I promise. Now with covid-19 in the society a lot of people do not have a job. When we live long enough, we will loose things and in the end we will loose everything, our own life.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018