MadAna

MadAna

May 8, 2023
a few friends of mine died in the last 2 years... they said it was because some illness happen... but why those things happen to them and not to me? idk..maybe they suicide but they dont want to let people know.. but....im a fkn coward.... i dont have the courage to do it...but at the same time i dont have the willing to continue this shit... i really dont know what to do.. but i thinks u should be really strong to do it. its all but being a coward.. it takes courage

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez and Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to disappear as well, I wish that I could just erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I truly do envy those who no longer exist.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and MadAna
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
This world is not suitable for most, unfortunately. I am sorry for what you are going through.

Reactions: davidtorez
MadAna

MadAna

May 8, 2023
I just wish to disappear as well, I wish that I could just erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I truly do envy those who no longer exist.
yeah, it would be awesome... but my father decide to ejaculate inside my mother even if they werent even capeble of taking care of themsevels... so i had to grow up alone in this sick world... just why?? why people procreate without even thinking twice? if they're not able to grow a stable and functioning human with at least a lil bit of love? in the first place they arent one... how can i pretend that from them? im sorry.. ive drunk and done too much shit lately so idk if youre able to understand what im writing... im sorry for my english errors. wen i sober up i'll correct lol hope youre doing fine... a hug

• Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez and divinemistress36