Jun 25, 2020

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, Anon123, yive and 8 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's so unfortunate how unfair this world is. Know one asked to be born and people expect us to suffer and be strong and stick it out no matter the misery in life. I'm sorry for those who never had the chance to live a fulfilling life in this age. I truly hope people begin ending themselves much more so people can begin to see how dystopian this society is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Anon123 and 4 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I truly hope people begin ending themselves much more so people can begin to see how dystopian this society is.
I also hope the same. Life is suffering no matter what but we can at least decrease the pain greatly if we really try. But most ppl don't care much about the suffering of others. They don't even want us to quit peacefully. This is why I've no sympathy for prolifers who are traumatized by other ppl suicides.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BottomlessPit and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, this world is very cruel and some people are just prone to bad luck and there is an unlimited amount of suffering we can go through. For many people it gets worse and there is no hope of anything ever changing. That is just what life is and that is why we need a right to die, people should be able to leave this world peacefully and there should be some acceptance towards it. We are all going to die anyway and life is essentially pointless, so if someone is in a hopeless situation they should at least have that as an option. It would make life more bearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, death137, demuic and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I also hope the same. Life is suffering no matter what but we can at least decrease the pain greatly if we really try. But most ppl don't care much about the suffering of others. They don't even want us to quit peacefully. This is why I've no sympathy for prolifers who are traumatized by other ppl suicides.

i just don't understand the pro life mafias obsessesion with forcing their feelings and how they view life on others. If you are having a good experience GOOD for you, however stop trying to dictate to others how they should feel because only they know their experience sure you can be empathetic however you can truly never understand unless you experienced it. Everyone has their own life experiences and it's from that we draw our perspective, view, behavior and our emotional state.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Sprite_Geist, death137 and 2 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I'm feeling this video now

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and death137
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I wish quitting this hellish existence was easy. My life has a constant theme of failure, even failure to quit an inherently meaningless life of pointless and cruel suffering. I agree with this gentleman, sometimes it's too much, wanting to quit overwhelms us together with the absurdity of it all. I long for some eternal nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, demuic, Zzzzz and 3 others