RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I just wanted to share it here because I have no one else to say it to..If you're tired from life because of trauma, depression, other circumstances..it is OK to choose to die. From our childhood we are fed this belief that death is something horrific, to be avoided no matter how much you are suffering. I think it's quite the opposite, there is a lot of beauty to death, we are ALL going to die no matter what we achieve, how many friends we have, if we see ourselves as successes or failures. Death is the one thing we all have in common. This place of rest, peace. You're not taking the easy way out, you're not going to hell, those are all just human made assumptions stemming from fear of the most natural, beautiful thing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, Largeletters, lobster salad and 13 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
You're overthinking it.

If you want to die you should be able too, it's your life, not anyone else's.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Amumu, Blondi and 2 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I agree 100%, thank you for sharing

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu and RedHarlequin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I feel the same way. This life can be cruel and there is the potential for so many awful things to happen to us, our mind and body can torture us. The meaning of life is simply to die, and non existence is what I want, free from the pain this life has given us. It comforts me so much knowing it will be over one day. I wish there was some acceptance towards this and peaceful methods avaliable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RedHarlequin, Amumu, deathisnear and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
All living creatures come to quiet Death
For it to eat up their activity
And give them nothing, which is what they want although
When they are living they do not think so

-- Stevie Smith

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Your post was perfect OP, nothing to say.
I'm fed up with that hygienist society which makes us weak morons and condemns death all the time.
It's high time we realised death is part of life and it's ok to choose to exit over a certain age.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, FuneralCry and RedHarlequin
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Why should we fear a place where we all end up eventually?

Reactions: FuneralCry, RedHarlequin and Scribble Fan
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Of course it's okay to die.
We were forced to play this game called life when we never asked for it. We should be allowed to quit whenever we want!

Reactions: lobster salad and RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I feel the same way. This life can be cruel and there is the potential for so many awful things to happen to us, our mind and body can torture us. The meaning of life is simply to die, and non existence is what I want, free from the pain this life has given us. It comforts me so much knowing it will be over one day. I wish there was some acceptance towards this and peaceful methods avaliable.
Yes, a person doesn't choose to be born, doesn't choose all the suffering one has to endure so at least a person should be able to choose when to end it and to end it peacefully, others should not play gatekeepers. It's quite brutal and irrational the way things are now.

Reactions: Élégie and FuneralCry
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I hope that's true. The emotional part of my brain is attacking my rational side. Probably a 95% chance I'll regret it if I don't ctb soon. Yet I have failed to do it yet. So many what ifs. It would be nice if death felt casual and relaxed like no big deal. But it rarely does for most people probably. Even some successful ctbs report feeling terrified in their suicide note.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bagger and RedHarlequin