mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have been on this website.
It has been a few months since I have visited here and that is because I have greatly improved my mental health. I am not entirely sure how I did it, nor do I have a clue as to why I feel better, especially in these Winter months. I have been spending time with my family and friends and smoking weed so that may be a part of it (I am not condoning drugs).
But even without the weed, I would have been doing better regardless. I have a much closer friendship group than before, I have a boyfriend now and my friends have never felt closer to me than they do today. I am very grateful for my friends and my family and I am so much happier at the moment.

I remembered this site existed and thought it would be a good idea to share that if you are seeking recovery, it can and will get better for you, even if you don't realise it at first. I only came to the conclusion yesterday that my mental health had improved significantly compared to a few months ago, even from 2 years ago.

However, do keep in mind that recovery is NOT linear and you will have bad days where you struggle to get out of bed or have intrusive thoughts, but that is normal, I assure you.
Keep trying, keep living and keep enjoying your life to the fullest.
Good luck, all of you. <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sugar_kitty, Linda, HereTomorrow and 15 others
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I'm so happy for you!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and mindless_imp
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Best of luck on your recovery!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wonderful, awesome and millions of lovely thoughts to you on your recovery.

Sending you hugs, love and that you are a loving thoughtful soul.

Thank you for making my day brighter.

Walter

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I'm glad your mental health has improved, really. Thanks for sharing and bringing some hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
thanks for sharing, this gives me hope!

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
good luck on your recovery ! i'm very happy for u !

T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
good luck on your recovery ! i'm very happy for u !
I'm sorry--I don't see the option to PM you, so I am going to have to use this thread instead--
Were you perhaps on a writing website a few years ago? I only ask because I recognize your username. Perhaps I am thinking of a different person.
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have been on this website.
It has been a few months since I have visited here and that is because I have greatly improved my mental health. I am not entirely sure how I did it, nor do I have a clue as to why I feel better, especially in these Winter months. I have been spending time with my family and friends and smoking weed so that may be a part of it (I am not condoning drugs).
But even without the weed, I would have been doing better regardless. I have a much closer friendship group than before, I have a boyfriend now and my friends have never felt closer to me than they do today. I am very grateful for my friends and my family and I am so much happier at the moment.

I remembered this site existed and thought it would be a good idea to share that if you are seeking recovery, it can and will get better for you, even if you don't realise it at first. I only came to the conclusion yesterday that my mental health had improved significantly compared to a few months ago, even from 2 years ago.

However, do keep in mind that recovery is NOT linear and you will have bad days where you struggle to get out of bed or have intrusive thoughts, but that is normal, I assure you.
Keep trying, keep living and keep enjoying your life to the fullest.
Good luck, all of you. <3
And best of wishes! I hope you will never get to the point where you have to use this website again.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
I'm sorry--I don't see the option to PM you, so I am going to have to use this thread instead--
Were you perhaps on a writing website a few years ago? I only ask because I recognize your username. Perhaps I am thinking of a different person.
i only just joined so that might be why you can't pm me :( i don't know when i get that feature. i've had similar usernames before but never this one so it might be a different person you're thinking of - i'm sorry :(

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This post made me smile. Thank you OP

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
T

Thia

recovering
Nov 24, 2023
i only just joined so that might be why you can't pm me :( i don't know when i get that feature. i've had similar usernames before but never this one so it might be a different person you're thinking of - i'm sorry :(
yeah it's probably because you are new.
different person, then. the person whom I was thinking of had the exact same username as you.

even still, I hope you will feel better <3

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
yeah it's probably because you are new.
different person, then. the person whom I was thinking of had the exact same username as you.

even still, I hope you will feel better <3
ahh i'm sorry to get your hopes up with my username :( i hope you can feel better some day too

• Hugs
Reactions: Thia