J

jj83

May 14, 2021
I'm assuming it is since it isn't on the dark web, but I just wanted to make sure.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Jumper Geo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
Any website claiming to sell this drug is a scam site. (Maybe some dark web sites may not be, but on the surface web they will be)

I'm not suggesting where you should get them and I can't help with that, but I don't want you getting scammed.

I really don't know why these aren't taken down? I'm sure there is some reason.

I think Scamming suicidal and depressed people is sickening, it's pretty much shows a lack of humanity and any empathy. haven't these people suffered enough.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Wrennie, demuic and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Yes, all websites that claim to sell N on the clearnet are very obvious scams. There used to be a vendor on the darknet that sold legit N, his name was C. All other known and trusted sources are listed in the PPH, A and B.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Jumper Geo, Wrennie and 5 others
N

Need2Escape

Jun 4, 2021
Yes, all websites that claim to sell N on the clearnet are very obvious scams. There used to be a vendor on the darknet that sold legit N, his name was C. All other known and trusted sources are listed in the PPH, A and B.
Does latest PPH cover 2020/2021 sources?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

I totally agree with this.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Looking at the technical information on that site. It looks like a DEA front. Definite scam and possibly monitored by US Govt.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, pthnrdnojvsc, Wrennie and 2 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Looking at the technical information on that site. It looks like a DEA front. Definite scam and possibly monitored by US Govt.
Oh dear, that is almost like entrapment!

Reactions: Wrennie
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oh dear, that is almost like entrapment!
Yep, something that the government does on a regular basis by buying up all the popular drug URLs, and then hosting them as a honeypot to nab would-be buyers IPs and transactions.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, LifeQuitter2018, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yep, something that the government does on a regular basis by buying up all the popular drug URLs, and then hosting them as a honeypot to nab would-be buyers IPs and transactions.
That's so sickeningly vile in this case, because the people they'd be nabbing are probably either elderly, afflicted with painful chronic or terminal illness, or depressed enough to want to die. :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: deepinlimbo, LifeQuitter2018 and pthnrdnojvsc
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If anyone sold it from a normal online website they would be traced and arrested, wow if only it was that easy, just order online and pay by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal and ship within 24 hours, tracked and traced, :smiling: so sad it's not the 70's when we could have gone to the doctor and asked for them as sleeping pills.

Most scam websites are listed below but if you notice any, you can report them to add to the PPeH's growing list.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Symbiote