Elvis.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Weary Soul, Symbiote and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
My friend. I know hed want to go but i dont know if he would or not considering.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, Amumu, Wraith and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I dont want a funeral, i want to be cremated and have my ashes spread somewhere random.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Symbiote, Amumu and 2 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
A friend I had in 2015, and one of my cousins.

Reactions: Amumu and TheYounger
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Honestly no, I'd like either my body not to be found, or to be cut in pieces before they're given to pigs as a meal.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Largeletters, FuneralCry and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I rather be a John Doe and my body disposed of in a landfill or never found, let nature take its course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Foooook that.
Id write a list, but only my dad would be on that list.
I'd also make note, clearly telling everyone else to fuck off, since they'd only be showing up for appearances.
Along with telling people not to write any 'condolences/Rip' messages.

I hate the fact that when I'm gone, people who assume they know me will come out the woodworks. They ain't around now so just stay away when I'm dead lol

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I don't want any type of funeral, memorial, viewing (shuddered there), after I die. The costs associated with alla that are ridiculous and would be better spent elsewhere.

I have to laugh in a dark humor/smh kinda way - I am now getting spam for burial insurance. Burial insurance ?!?!?!?!?!?

Burial/cremation should be free - death happens to everyone, why do people have to pay for it? Makes no sense to me.
<3

W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
Only me parents, brother, nephew and only friend left.
The rest would be people just pretending to care about me and saying what a nice person I was even though they didn't really knew me lol.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Some hungry sharks.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really don't want a funeral. I want nobody to remember me, I want to dissappear and be erased from this earth. Even so, we wouldn't be around to witness our funeral if we had one so why would it matter who was there.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheYounger, Largeletters and Scribble Fan
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
how does it matter after one dies, who comes or who doesn't to funeral. whether somebody remembers fondly or with contempt after we are gone.

in few years/decades after we die, people who loved us will be gone and people who hate us will be gone.

all that is left will be new set of suckers on planet worrying about their death & legacy :smiling:

Reactions: Largeletters and All Things Must Pass
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I do not want any funeral, I want to die in nature and never to be found. My relatives who are trying to force me to suffer until I am 100 years old should not attend at my funeral.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Anonymous_A and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Foooook that.
Id write a list, but only my dad would be on that list.
I'd also make note, clearly telling everyone else to fuck off, since they'd only be showing up for appearances.
Along with telling people not to write any 'condolences/Rip' messages.

I hate the fact that when I'm gone, people who assume they know me will come out the woodworks. They ain't around now so just stay away when I'm dead lol
I completely know what you mean, I always hated the idea of people pretending we were close. All people want in this world is fucking sympathy and brownie points, and they'll get that even if it means disrespect to the deceased.
My parents, grandmother and a psychiatrist I met in the psych ward in June 2020 stand out in my mind, the rest of the people in my life can come if they want.
I don't want any type of funeral, memorial, viewing (shuddered there), after I die. The costs associated with alla that are ridiculous and would be better spent elsewhere.

I have to laugh in a dark humor/smh kinda way - I am now getting spam for burial insurance. Burial insurance ?!?!?!?!?!?

Burial/cremation should be free - death happens to everyone, why do people have to pay for it? Makes no sense to me.
<3
I definitely agree with you... fuck that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous_A