B

bigj15

May 19, 2021
Based in the US is there any way to get LW brand sn or is it all gone/ regulated

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
They're not on the jungle anymore but there's HM brand that is available. There were a few people on this forum that has taken them.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
B

bigj15

May 19, 2021
I would seriously pay 10 times the price for LW brand tho
Don't think the HM brand one is pure

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
I would seriously pay 10 times the price for LW brand tho
Don't think the HM brand one is pure
The people who used the HM brand, I think they all successful ctb. You can search for the thread on the forum. There's 2 different HM brand with different label that both says SN. I have the one that is Labeled GRM417. It says 98% purity and says the same when I checked their data sheet online.

B

bigj15

May 19, 2021
True but we never kno what happens. hope hes alright tho if it didn't work. I doubt I would want to come straight back to the forum after I tried it
I kno @Meditation guide thats the one I want I only have HM brand though.

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
True but we never kno what happens. hope hes alright tho if it didn't work. I doubt I would want to come straight back to the forum after I tried it
Yeah. I'm planning to use HM brand when I'm ready to go

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
There's something called the aquarium test that someone said they did for HM and that it passed the test. There's a thread on how to do it too. I might do it myself because I'm not the most trusting of randoms on this site.

B

bigj15

May 19, 2021
Yeah But I heard the aquarium test isn't very accurate. Just would seem weird to me how LW got taken down and not HM brand and its also from india so don't really know if quality assurance is the best there

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
Yeah brown color, not blue. Your body will turn blue after taking SN.
I have the link to where the photos are posted. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-final-days-sn-prep-suicide-notes-etc.66532/ Do you have any idea she/he did that and then said that it's legit? Also there is one other brand of sn on "the jungle" but it looks less legitimate than hm. It's called bertek.

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
I have the link to where the photos are posted. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-final-days-sn-prep-suicide-notes-etc.66532/ Do you have any idea she/he did that and then said that it's legit? Also there is one other brand of sn on "the jungle" but it looks less legitimate than hm. It's called bertek.
yeah I did saw her threads. I have the same exact bottle she has. I think she only did the blood test, but I think she is gone now.
HM has a SN bottle that is labeled 3959. Hers is 417. Someone on here said the 3959 is the one that isn't pure.