contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
This might sound ridiculous but I really want to make my death seem like an accident. I come from a culture that heavily looks down on suicide and views it as a shame. Although I'll be dead and won't know, I dont want my family to feel that way about me. Or to feel disappointed that I did that.
Is there anyway that I can take something and It wont show up on my autopsy and it will just look like I died in my sleep naturally? Please let me know

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RedHarlequin and LastFlowers
G

Geraldine

Mar 20, 2021
I wanna make it look a heart attack . I dont know what else to use

Reactions: Celerity
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ricen that or I'm thinking of something else but the answer is yes. I think it's an interesting thing. And I think the first place I heard about it was breaking bad. Whatcha gonna do ft26? Ban tv lol. Google it you should find something

Reactions: DeadButDreaming and rata1
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Many of the more exotic substances likely wouldn't be caught, if a plausible narrative is available. here is why..

The doctors who do autopsies are extremely overworked, have huge backlogs, and are underpaid. In the US, there isn't a real incentive to perform autopsies, unless required by law/courts. Some small jurisdictions down here dont even a real coroner and it's up to a funeral director. And, given the lack of resources, more unusual poisons would not be looked for.

For example (and I'm NOT advocating) a large potassium injection in an iv would look like a heart attack. Most routine blood work after death would have cell breakdown, which leaks potassium into the bloodstream. Time consuming research might detect the rapid influx of Potassium, but when you're in a hurry, the simplest answer is viewed as the correct one.

Please note, a potassium overdose is not feasible or realistic for CTB.

Reactions: Celerity and LastFlowers
L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
Are you sure your parents won't object to an autopsy? I.e. for religious reasons, etc? As long as the death isn't suspicious..

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
This might sound ridiculous but I really want to make my death seem like an accident. I come from a culture that heavily looks down on suicide and views it as a shame. Although I'll be dead and won't know, I dont want my family to feel that way about me. Or to feel disappointed that I did that.
Is there anyway that I can take something and It wont show up on my autopsy and it will just look like I died in my sleep naturally? Please let me know
The "POWDER" from The Princess Bride?..... IDK im drunk dont listen to me. .

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
What about SN though? Most doctors don't even know what it is and that you can ctb with it.

L

LCS8555

Jun 2, 2021
I think inahling a gas like Helium doesnt show up. But you need someone to remove the tools/setup after you are gone .

M

MajereTwins

Nov 12, 2020
What about SN though? Most doctors don't even know what it is and that you can ctb with it.
SN can be detected. It won't show up on the routine tests, but if there are signs (e.g. blue lips) they may order it.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Attempting to obfuscate an autopsy is a losing game. Trying to be too clever by half makes the death of an otherwise healthy individual who dies without a suicide note look like a potential homicide.

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Attempting to obfuscate an autopsy is a losing game. Trying to be too clever by half makes the death of an otherwise healthy individual who dies without a suicide note look like a potential homicide.
If an insurance payout is in jeopardy, might be worth it. I don't have ideas and plan to go out by swallowing a speeding bullet, but it's morbidly fun to speculate on the impossible.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Consume a shit ton of cherry pits. When they're crushed up they release cyanide.
Might not be pleasant but ay, if you really wanna ctb go for it