ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I'm 20 years old today and I'm depressed more than ever. I was planning suicide before turning 18, but I didn't have the guts. So I postponed it until turning 20, but I still don't have the guts. Now I don't even have the deadline. I don't know if I ever will be able to kill myself.

I hate this fucking birthday. The only gift I really want is death and I probably won't get it. It sucks.

Is there anything good about being 20? How do you cope with your age?

• Hugs
Reactions: Killia, nofutureghost, Fragile and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
For me, it was just another year closer to death. Another year for death to try and claim me in our little cat and mouse game of chance. Happy Birthday ExhaustedExistence.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg, ExhaustedExistence and Jumper Geo
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've been suicidal since I was 12 but my 20s were not that bad because I was slim, dated girls, and had lots of energy.

My words will only make sense if you happen to live until your 33s like me but trust me, being 20 can be really cool in spite of being depressed! You can do so many things and enjoy that unique youth which will never be back!

However, we're all here for a reason and I know it's not easy dealing with this weird thing called life.

I guess I'm glad I was able to somehow enjoy my youth but sometimes it's impossible. Anyway, I don't wanna sound like a normie and tell something like "Bro, you're young. Life is precious. Don't give up". lol

Btw, is your birthday today?

HAPPY B-DAY!! Just in case!! :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Greenberg, ExhaustedExistence and 1 other person
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
For me, it was just another year closer to death. Another year for death to try and claim me in our little cat and mouse game of chance. Happy Birthday ExhaustedExistence.
It's the same for me, but it's too long waiting.

Thank you❤
Btw, is your birthday today?
Yep, it's the day when was Hitler born and my favorite DJ Avicii died by suicide.

Thank you for your kind words❤

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BrokenArrow, WornOutLife and Greenberg
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
If you're in the US you're almost old enough to drink away your sorrows, if that's any consolation. Happy birthday, by the way.

• Love
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
If you're in the US you're almost old enough to drink away your sorrows, if that's any consolation. Happy birthday, by the way.
I'm not in the US, so I can drink (lawfully) already two years.

Thanks for your effort❤

Reactions: nolongerhuman
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
There is one good thing about being 20:
You're 20.
Signed,
A 49 year old.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leshen, PureMetanoia, nofutureghost and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There is more you have not done than you have done. Possibilities await. Your physical health is usually good. If you can let yourself, it is a time when you can have some fun. I hope you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stolen Absolution and ExhaustedExistence
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
You are young at 20.

• Hugs
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
I'm 19 and I haven't done anything valuable or useful all these years, I'll be 400% more depressed knowing that I'm 20 and still a piece of shit since I was planning to die when I was 17, I mean, what next? i haven't planned anything at this point, pls god do ur fuckin work bro wth

• Hugs
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do not measure you success at life by your failure to die. Look for any other markers.