apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I really hate to be this person but I've spent hours trying to find the DMC source to no avail. I have been on the Duck and the Ukrainian search engines and used different terminology. The reason why I want DMC instead of others because I've seen others say it has discreet packaging which I need. Is the DMC website just not available for people from the USA?

justamirror

justamirror

center and blind
Aug 17, 2024
yes it is.

• Informative
Reactions: apearl
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
it's available. they'll ship to your house in the US just fine

Reactions: apearl
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For starters, stop using stupid Google, Bing, DuckDuck, or Yahoo search engines.

• Informative
Reactions: sadyogi, apearl and Plato'sCaveDweller
black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
I really hate to be this person but I've spent hours trying to find the DMC source to no avail. I have been on the Duck and the Ukrainian search engines and used different terminology. The reason why I want DMC instead of others because I've seen others say it has discreet packaging which I need. Is the DMC website just not available for people from the USA?
youre not finding anything because youre using popular search engines that the website isnt available on. good news is it should be easy to find the specific search engine with a little investigative work on the forums. the specific website name? cant help you with, im still trying to find it myself

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and apearl
S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
I'll give you 2 hints.. it's a search engine that starts with Y that isn't yahoo.. also the letters dmc don't appear right next to each other in the name of the site but rather the starting letters of the different words that make up the name of the site.. hope this helps. Took me and and everyone else a long time to find it too.

Reactions: theinternetishere and apearl
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
I'll give you 2 hints.. it's a search engine that starts with Y that isn't yahoo.. also the letters dmc don't appear right next to each other in the name of the site but rather the starting letters of the different words that make up the name of the site.. hope this helps. Took me and and everyone else a long time to find it too.
I searched for SN on the search engine that starts with Y that isn't yahoo but I still couldn't find the DMC source....Is the website on page 200 of the search engine results or something? any help would be appreciated

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
I searched for SN on the search engine that starts with Y that isn't yahoo but I still couldn't find the DMC source....Is the website on page 200 of the search engine results or something? any help would be appreciated
As per the rules of the site I am not able to give the name of the site to protect the anonymity of the source as it is the best one right now…but it definitely wasn't on page 200 much sooner than that. The last hint I can give you is Ukraine..maybe try including that in the search and hitting no filters in settings. I can't help you past that and good luck!

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
As per the rules of the site I am not able to give the name of the site to protect the anonymity of the source as it is the best one right now…but it definitely wasn't on page 200 much sooner than that. The last hint I can give you is Ukraine..maybe try including that in the search and hitting no filters in settings. I can't help you past that and good luck!
Thank you for your reply. I searched "Ukraine Sodium nitrite" and "sodium nitrite ukraine" on the search engine starting with Y (that isnt yahoo) with no filter but still couldn't find anything in the first few pages that could fit DMC. Anyone have any other suggestions?

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
Thank you for your reply. I searched "Ukraine Sodium nitrite" and "sodium nitrite ukraine" on the search engine starting with Y (that isnt yahoo) with no filter but still couldn't find anything in the first few pages that could fit DMC. Anyone have any other suggestions?
sorry bro that's the best I can do without actually giving the name..can't compromise the source for others..there might be some pro life assholes on here that might shut it down. Got to stay true to the cause brother..trust me one day you will find it.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
Somebody, somewhere on these forums mentioned the TLD (.org, .com, .edu, etc) and that solves it for me. There are search filters for the Y search engine that allows you to search by TLDs. It's up to you to find that post

Alo the obvi alien

Alo the obvi alien

Planner
Jun 20, 2023
sorry bro that's the best I can do without actually giving the name..can't compromise the source for others..there might be some pro life assholes on here that might shut it down. Got to stay true to the cause brother..trust me one day you will find it.
Are we looking for food grade or pure SN???? Also how much is recommended???