Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
I will be soon escaping an abusive situation and will be homeless, but I know even then I will be suicidal as fuck
Was I made to die by suicide?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, lobster salad, WornOutLife and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Your father has been abusing you again for praying? :mmm:

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I already know suicide is my fate regardless if hell freezes over and i find happiness. I do not want to experience dying of old age after some of the things i've witnessed.

and my fam on my dad's side live long (80s-90s) regardless if they take care of their health or not (smoke or drink).

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad and heretogethelp
Sra_TZ

Sra_TZ

Walking Disaster
Mar 6, 2021
As for me, I do feel like I'll eventually end everything no matter what. I escaped an extremely abusive home, I found a job, I found the most loving friend. Sometimes I ask myself, what else could one ask for? In the long term, I accepted the fact that happiness probably was a nonexistent concept.

So, yeah, I guess suicide is my fate.
Take care xx

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters and lofticries
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, I'll be escaping soon but idk if it's worth it if suicide is my fate anyways
I think whether or not its your fate is up to you. (This can be taken a couple of different ways) Personally i think that you are just getting out. It couldnt hurt to at least give yourself a chance. Are there any services that can help you?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, I'll be escaping soon but idk if it's worth it if suicide is my fate anyways
You're from Poland, right? If you're really religious, maybe you could become a Catholic priest or a monk. The Church is in a deep crisis in Europe & I hear they accept pretty much anyone these days. Just don't spread hatred against gay people

Reactions: Scribble Fan and BottomlessPit
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I knew at 7 that I did not want to get any older. It was my birthday and I was walking out the door to the front porch and I felt this so strongly, I never forgot it.

Today, I wonder if it has always been my "destiny" or fate to die by suicide - that my actual purpose is to be a footnote or learning lesson in someone else's life - and I knew this unconsciously at age 7.

But who knows?

I am so sorry that you cannot do the thing you love. In my view, being able to do the things you love, enables you to survive this dystopian society we live in. (And I say "you" here meaning a global "you").

I can relate to being beaten for not following someone else's idea of who you should be, instead of having a parent help you be who you want to be (my father beat me too).

I sincerely hope that one day - you will get to where you want to be.
<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Largeletters, Scribble Fan and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
I wonder the same.
I think I realized my fate is to CTB when I was 12 because I just...started to hate life so much!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be cruel to us, none of us here deserve the pain it gives us. I think suicide might be my fate too. Life has always worked against me and I've always had bad luck. Death has just sounded so appealing to me for most of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I sometimes feel that suicide is my fate; I feel that I've been set up to fail and that the cards have been stacked against me my entire life.
Life really can be cruel to us, none of us here deserve the pain it gives us. I think suicide might be my fate too. Life has always worked against me and I've always had bad luck. Death has just sounded so appealing to me for most of my life.
I felt this so hard... I'm sorry you feel it too, it's not a pleasant feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry