T

time2g

Aug 18, 2024
I found SN online through a fish bait site. I ordered it, it arrived, no problem. It says it's lab grade, 99% pure, and it sure looks like SN. Was it supposed to be this easy? Do I have something else?

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Is that sodium nitrate? Cause nitrite is controlled across most western countries

Reactions: MentalFuneral and maniac116
G

greeneyedgirl

Sep 1, 2024
It's supposed to be very hard to get.

T

time2g

Aug 18, 2024
It says nitrite. The place I got it from is sold out or no longer selling. Also only cost like 20 bucks for a big jar. I should probably test it.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
From what I've read, it's not pure SN. The initials are PC, right? It's been discussed on here many times.

Last edited:
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
It says nitrite. The place I got it from is sold out or no longer selling. Also only cost like 20 bucks for a big jar. I should probably test it.
You should definitely test it!🌹💔

T

time2g

Aug 18, 2024
It is PC, But it's white. it's not pink and it says it's 99% not like 6%. maybe I just can't figure out the search feature But I can't see where it's been discussed before, can you link something?

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
It is PC, But it's white. it's not pink and it says it's 99% not like 6%. maybe I just can't figure out the search feature But I can't see where it's been discussed before, can you link something?

You'll be able to search once you have more posts.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
T

time2g

Aug 18, 2024
That matches what I have. I'll be sure to test it before I try anything. It did feel too good to be true so thank you for responding and sending that link.

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Also, don't rely on the blood test. Nitrate also discolors blood but will not help you ctb.

I'd be curious to see your testing results. PC SN is sitting on a store shelf just a short walk from home and is super cheap. But I've read lots of bad tests here as well as some accounts of failed attempts using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and locked*n*loaded
D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024
That matches what I have. I'll be sure to test it before I try anything. It did feel too good to be true so thank you for responding and sending that link.
curious about the test results.