butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
Is SN legal in Australia? Confusing and conflicting info online!

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Is SN legal in Australia? Confusing and conflicting info online!
I am Australian & have had SN delivered this year from overseas.
It is legal to purchase & have in your possession. It is difficult, maybe impossible, I didn't try too hard to purchase in Australia without a business purpose. You can purchase from overseas & have delivered & sail through customs, using the right sources. The bit that can be an issue is if you have other people opening your mail or finding it - if they look up SN, it's well known to be used to CTB - if they think you're at risk, we can't know what they'll do with that. But it is also sold for legitimate purposes. If you live alone, there's no problems. If you live with others, I would try to order from one of the companies that lie on the package. And also, it is a deadly substance, store it as far away as possible for any other human to find. And have a legitimate reason ready for why you have it & to not look at risk. But the answer is, it is legal.
PS Unfortunately, that is all the information I have for you, I don't give out sources & after recent events, I'm simply not answering a lot of new people anymore - I am sorry but that's the way it is. I have written on SaSu extensively about my experiences though. Best of luck.

• Informative
Reactions: shironeko