contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
SN is really difficult to get here in the UK. Im thinking of going on a vacation to another European country and buying SN and CTB whilst im there. I feel like its a good idea because I can enjoy the last few days of my life and also my family wont have to see my dead body.
Does anybody know which countries SN is available in ?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
From what I've read you'd better make it a non eu eastern block country.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
It's easily available to order online from a few sources left, but you won't be able to buy it in a store or something. With Europe, I'm assuming the EU here. If you go to Eastern Europe, outside the EU, it's probably more easily available, but good luck finding it and dealing with the language barriers.

Ordering online and hoping it passes customs is still the best option for UK residents.

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Just to add to what DutchSuicidalPerson said: the UK customs seem to be pretty strict because they are not in the EU anymore. If you don't want to take any chances, just rent a virtual address somewhere in the EU, order your SN to that address, and then just pick it up in person. I've never done that myself, but it should work in theory.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Alternatively a certain website is selling them in the uk atm. No customs involved although if they finally realized they are not supposed to there could be trouble. Two members on here have successfully bought, you just have to be prepared to ctb shortly after it comes.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
In Poland you can get it very easily but the quality is not always great.

I know a shop where you can get almost any type of chems. However, SN will most likely require you to send a certain license if they gonna try and ship you the product across the border : P
However, I have one. It's a fake one but it seems to also work with SN at their store.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SN is not actually illegal, is it? Cant we just order from Amazon US and get a reshipper service to send it here few a few ££?

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
In Poland it's two click away, very easy and safe to order online.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
In Poland it's two click away, very easy and safe to order online.
can you send the link sir? I think reshipping from Poland sounds a lot more reliable than from the USA. I could really do without the police or crisis team at the door all over a parcel.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Alternatively a certain website is selling them in the uk atm. No customs involved although if they finally realized they are not supposed to there could be trouble. Two members on here have successfully bought, you just have to be prepared to ctb shortly after it comes.
is it the one with the acronym m-w?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
is it the one with the acronym m-w?
UK seller sounds like a bad idea, no? Don't they have to report sales to the police or something. The crisis team, social services or the police at the door does not sound like fun to me.

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
can you send the link sir? I think reshipping from Poland sounds a lot more reliable than from the USA. I could really do without the police or crisis team at the door all over a parcel.
You can find it on our local "ebay" like site, some time ago account was not needed for purchase and I don't know how things are now, and not every vendor will send international. SN is called "azotyn sodu" in polish. https://allegro.pl/listing?string=azotyn sodu hope this will help you somehow. Translator may be needed. Good luck.

Reactions: UKscotty