T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I believe this year will be my last. I wanted to make the exit bag or debreather my method. But getting the parts, hiding it until it's time, making sure I put it together right will be a nightmare.

I am very sure I can get my hands on a shotgun legally. I am wondering if it's a good method. What got me worried is the length of the gun, the ammo not hitting the right parts to kill me, and stuff of this nature.

Is this actually a good method? What are the pitfalls I should look out for?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess no method is 100% good but I think there chances of dying are quite high.
I was thinking of getting a gun but I changed my mind because it's just too gore for me.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
I guess no method is 100% good but I think there chances of dying are quite high.
I was thinking of getting a gun but I changed my mind because it's just too gore for me.
I don't like the gore of it to. But I'm not happy with sn since there is too many problems that come with that. Like down to the purity can really play a role. Debreather and exit bag is a nightmare to setup and know if you got it right.
I don't want to hang because if you do that wrong then you then that is extremely painful.

I am taking a look at methods like night night. But I know getting a shotgun by far will be one of the easier ones for me to do given I can't figure out the night night method and get it to work.

Reactions: faex42
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
I wish I had one. There are tutorials, so to speak on the length, angle and so forth. Gore doesn't bother me since I'd be dead. I'd leave some money to the owner who could pay whoever had to clean it all up.
I would buy one tomorrow but it's so hard to do so legally in my state.
I felt more like ending things this morning than this afternoon but I would love to have a firearm.
I have never been keen on SN or N. The process of obtaining them and correct usage, etc. make me feel very anxious. There seems to be too many things that could wrong. And I don't want to experience a failed attempt.

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Wish If I had a gun, deffo first choice it's over before u feel anything!
SN my only option, the wait scares me the most! But it's the best method I have in the country for I'm in.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I wouldn't do this. Many people are confident in this method, but to me it's such a high risk. I've seen videos of people who survived the gunshot and their faces were destroyed. It's not worth the risk for me

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
Shotgun is probably one of the best/worst method if you do it right you will probably be dead in less than second but if you do it wrong you will end up disfigured and probably Unrecognisable

T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
Shotgun is probably one of the best/worst method if you do it right you will probably be dead in less than second but if you do it wrong you will end up disfigured and probably Unrecognisable
That is what I'm worried about

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
According to this website, it's the most effective method out there. I think there is less risk of surviving with a shotgun opposed to any other method. What other people have said in other threads is in the mouth at 45 degree angle. But difficult to test the most effective location. I think as long as you don't absolutely miss, it's a safe bet.

Reactions: zenn7
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
According to this website, it's the most effective method out there. I think there is less risk of surviving with a shotgun opposed to any other method. What other people have said in other threads is in the mouth at 45 degree angle. But difficult to test the most effective location. I think as long as you don't absolutely miss, it's a safe bet.

that chart doesn't make sense!!

notice the length of time it says till death 1.7 mins!! i imagine that wouldn't be a nice experience, surely it can't be correct!!! explosives takes 1.6mins can't see that if you pieces!!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

Wouldn't a short barreled shotgun be easier to aim? Or can you saw off a shotgun so that it would be shorter?

I guess if you hold it steady in the mouth aiming at the brain stem that would work

Reactions: zenn7
T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
Wouldn't a short barreled shotgun be easier to aim? Or can you saw off a shotgun so that it would be shorter?

I guess if you hold it steady in the mouth aiming at the brain stem that would work
The problem with that is legal. Like if I'm caught with it prior to being dead. Then that causes a ton of problems for me and it will make doing it again impossible

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
There are those pump shotguns that are shorter which would make things easier.

I agree that some of the data on that previously quoted website seemed a bit unreliable. But it is tough to find decent stats on this subject. The length of 1.6 minutes to death could be accurate as an average. I'm sure there are some people that end up in hospital then die a while after, skewing the average. Open to other sources if anyone can find them.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

Thatdude

Sep 26, 2019
There are those pump shotguns that are shorter which would make things easier.

I agree that some of the data on that previously quoted website seemed a bit unreliable. But it is tough to find decent stats on this subject. The length of 1.6 minutes to death could be accurate as an average. I'm sure there are some people that end up in hospital then die a while after, skewing the average. Open to other sources if anyone can find them.
I wonder what they consider as death. Like is it brain activity, heart stopping, or what.