T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
The act of suicide grants us peace, a release from pain of existence. An afterlife isnt the subject of this, but instead the intention and desire.

I want to ctb to be at peace, free from burden of responsibility and shame, guilt and inadequacy. So why do it feel empty regarding the prospect of being at peace for eternity?

Because i know I'll have put in no effort toward it. I wont have earned my peace. I'll only have amputated my soul over the ache of what was missing. Is there an aspect I'm missing? Could someone fill in any potential blanks?

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and GoodPersonEffed
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
I think overall, humanity is too concerned with whether something is earned/traded for/bought/deserved, etc. Where is the objective rulebook of life that states that we have to "earn" happiness? It's not there. This just happens to be how our society is structured. There is no more objective merit in a peace that is earned, versus a peace that is given or happened upon randomly. Imo.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, ready 2 go, HowNowBrownCow and 6 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It sounds to me like you're stuck on a script, or a narrative of circular logic. Rather than filling in the blanks or trying to make sense out of something that (at least for now) doesn't and won't make sense, what about playing around with other narratives, even if they don't resonate, in order to get unblocked?

Reactions: goodbyebunny
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I think overall, humanity is too concerned with whether something is earned/traded for/bought/deserved, etc. Where is the objective rulebook of life that states that we have to "earn" happiness? It's not there. This just happens to be how our society is structured. There is no more objective merit in a peace that is earned, versus a peace that is given or happened upon randomly. Imo.
Completely agree... This idea that you have too "earn" something "bleed/sweat/suffer for it" before you get anything is one that doesn't need to exist. Life already punishes us enough, there's no need to punish yourself further.

Reactions: ready 2 go, HowNowBrownCow, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
So an innocent victim should earn themself out of slavery?
If existence wasn't evil one would have a choice of they wanted to play the game.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nope, it's not.
You were forced to exist in this world and suffer because just like most of us, you're not programmed to live whereas normal people are able to do it quite easily.

Still, I don't care whether ctb is right or wrong. When I can't endure life anymore, I'll just go for it.

Rewards? Not existing will be more than enough and I think anyone can get it. No matter how mean, lazy, ill or "failures" they are.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving