W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I can easily and cheaply source phentobarbital where I live but I know its slow acting and people can survive it. As per PPH I learnt that phenotobarbital can be made more effective and faster with sodium carbonate and benzodiazepine, but I still find it risky. At the same time, its easy to source and is also a very low effort and easy way to end it so that's what I find attractive about this option. My alternative is full suspension, but I've read about how people feel a lot of pain while doing it. I guess my question is, should I just take the plunge with phenotobarbital in spite of the risk of slow death and being found?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Fin
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
The risk can only be assess by you. If you have plenty of time available before someone might discover you, it should work. For me plenty means not less than 72 hours with not less than 10g of phenobarbital.
Edit: as soon as @RainAndSadness will make the latest PPH available in the Resources thread (pinned here in the Suicide Discussion subforum), i suggest reading the chapter about alternative cocktails used in the USA for assisted-suicide. With a bit of imagination one can add or take whatever prescription meds they can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fin