• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
It means any of the people you invite to the conversation can then invite whoever they want, and then those people can invite more etc..

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
It means any of the people you invite to the conversation can then invite whoever they want, and then those people can invite more etc..
But how?

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

By checking the box.
To actually start a multi person pm conversation you enter user names one after anther in the Recipient field.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Only ever let me PM one user at a time. That's why the above tick box confused me. How come the person you are messaging can invite other members to the convo but you can't? Does this feature even actually work? Needs testing...
I did look into whether you could start a private multi person chat room, but it appears not. I don't often use chat though, so maybe I'm missing something.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Have you tried a test? Start a conversation check the box and then see if you can add other people?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I checked that and although the box was ticked could not add other people.

I would be fine with being able to exchange PMs with 2 or more people simply by adding recipients at the start. Could be useful in urgent times or to share info across parties.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I'm curious if another member can be added after the conversation is started if that box is checked? You only have the option to check that box at the start of a conversation.
@Quarky00. I'll start a convo with you and see if you can add anyone like yomYom or underscore

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I'm curious if another member can be added after the conversation is started if that box is checked? You only have the option to check that box at the start of a conversation.
@Quarky00. I'll start a convo with you and see if you can add anyone like yomYom or underscore
Like I wrote I tested it before and it did not work . But we have confirmation now as well :)

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Looks like a planned feature that was not implemented maybe. I agree, it would be useful. I've wanted to include several people on PMs a few times.