cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
I suffer from a kind of depression that takes all the will to do anything from me, and, writing these letters has been very difficult for me.. I'm certainly going to finish it, but god, is it difficult. I wanted to know if anyone else had this kind of thing make writing the letters a struggle.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Yeah. I have so much to say but also it feels like I'm rambling and there's nothing important I have to say either. I used to think I would write a couple individual letters to people but I decided to write one note addressed to everyone instead

Reactions: cheesefundamental
cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah. I have so much to say but also it feels like I'm rambling and there's nothing important I have to say either. I used to think I would write a couple individual letters to people but I decided to write one note addressed to everyone instead
Yeah, I get that. I feel really bad just generally addressing, though, so I'm trying to write multiple, and just apologizing in a separate one for the shortness of some. I'm trying to basically have a lot go around in a file I'm making.

Reactions: Huntfish34