Student
Apr 10, 2021
If here is any doctor on this forum maybe, and wants to talk ,please contact me

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
A

ariel132

May 21, 2021
I am not a doctor or a nurse. I am sorry. I have to deal with awful illnesses too, and this is because i am surfing these pages. From your name, you could be Italian like me. I can't pm you. I am new. It is very bad to be so ill and be stucked there. My situation should make me possible to go to Switzerland, but i have not the money, and, also if I could find money, I would not... i want to leave my few beloved ones out of this thing, and with Swiss associations it is impossible. It is even impossible to find SN. i send hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and nopointofliving
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Is there a possibility that you can see your local doctor or an online doctor resource? Also googling your condition adding Support at the end could lead you to communities with your condition.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I am not a doctor or a nurse. I am sorry. I have to deal with awful illnesses too, and this is because i am surfing these pages. From your name, you could be Italian like me. I can't pm you. I am new. It is very bad to be so ill and be stucked there. My situation should make me possible to go to Switzerland, but i have not the money, and, also if I could find money, I would not... i want to leave my few beloved ones out of this thing, and with Swiss associations it is impossible. It is even impossible to find SN. i send hugs.
How old are you? What is your illness? Be strong, sending you hugs

A

ariel132

May 21, 2021
How old are you? What is your illness? Be strong, sending you hugs
Hi Emilia! I am 37 yo. I have three different illnesses. one congenital. I have been suffering since very young, but it went worse in the late decade. Sorry i can't pm. How about u? hugs, and thank you.