Priestess

Priestess

Feb 15, 2022
I got banned from reddit because of their stupid rule i didn't even know about. They seem to have banned my IP address because i can't even start a new account. The problem is I made a friend on reddit who I would like to keep in contact with, but i only have their reddit name and now I can't contact them to get their email address or something. If anyone here is on reddit maybe you could message them for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
They seem to have banned my IP address
You can make an account in public wifi. If logging in is still a problem, a VPN or Tor are your only choices, though you'll need to wait some time before your account gets unflagged. Such a shitty support tbh, when you get their data best you can do is moving to other platform and talk there.

Did you find another user? If not I can try myself, I have an old account I don't use.

• Informative
Reactions: avoid and LifeQuitter
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Fuck Reddit lol

I only use it to browse memes but never interact with anyone

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Downdraft
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
Try waiting at least a month before making a new account. Also make sure to have a completely different name to the banned accounts name.

• Informative
Reactions: Downdraft
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
I have reddit, did you ever get in contact with your friend or regain access??

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Honestly, with shit like this that gets posted on there, you aren't missing much...

Also, I don't recommend going into the comment section. The amount of dudes cheering this guy on for basically sexually assaulting is supposed "friend" is nauseating. I genuinely hope that this post is fake and I genuinely hope that any dumbass supporting this fucker ends up getting their dick cut off in a horrible accident.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
i've made accounts the same day as being banned before with the same email and it's been fine so idk just keep trying
Honestly, with shit like this that gets posted on there, you aren't missing much...

Also, I don't recommend going into the comment section. The amount of dudes cheering this guy on for basically sexually assaulting is supposed "friend" is nauseating. I genuinely hope that this post is fake and I genuinely hope that any dumbass supporting this fucker ends up getting their dick cut off in a horrible accident.

jesus fucking christ ew

pandorasactor

pandorasactor

Sep 23, 2024
I only used reddit for memes and news of what's happening I'm the world now.

I used to have an account and joined r/suicidewatch and just vented. I shared all my emotions and talked to people who messaged me. All I got was that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and that what I was experiencing was emotional even that bad. Furthermore, I got my account banned cause someone reported my post of saying that even tho I'm a young adult, I'm still 18+ and it's my choice. I got chastised by people for encouraging suicide and banned for inciting harm. I never did that.

I said I will never share my deepest thoughts with people. That's until I found about SS and how non judgemental this forum is.