Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The title thing, I am a nomad, I come from Venezuela and due to the circumstances of my country I have had to settle in many places, I have been in Brasis, in Colombia, in Ecuador, Peru and soon I will be in Argentina, I have met great people , but the hardest part is abandoning your family and friends, especially when you are someone who has many family values.

Does anyone here go through the same thing?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PlushieLover, Pen>Sword and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think being a nomad is quite amazing! I'm proud of you!
I dunno if I could deal with that but I would like to travel to USA and Japan!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Cherry Crumpet and nopointofliving
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I think being a nomad is quite amazing! I'm proud of you!
I dunno if I could deal with that but I would like to travel to USA and Japan!
Yes, it is quite exciting, I think I was born with an adventurous spirit.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and WornOutLife
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yep,l've lived in Carlisle, Blackpool, Lowestoft, GT Yarmouth, Sheffield, Peterborough, Swansea, Exeter and Where l am stuck Now!

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
How do you think about the experience?
Very tiring, Moving around the country chasing work is exhausting, l should have stayed in the army another 7 years! But never mind,5 year's from now l'll be dead anyway!

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Definitely me. I have lived all over my country and many places in the place I grew up and spent most of my adulthood. Never found what I was looking for, until recently, but, that is over too, so, I guess its back to wandering until I decide my mind can't take anymore. Will then likely visit any last places I truly want to see before I go and go to the preset location where I wish to ctb and go into the great void for my well deserved rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and gtrfvr
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The title thing, I am a nomad, I come from Venezuela and due to the circumstances of my country I have had to settle in many places, I have been in Brasis, in Colombia, in Ecuador, Peru and soon I will be in Argentina, I have met great people , but the hardest part is abandoning your family and friends, especially when you are someone who has many family values.

Does anyone here go through the same thing?
I live in a big city with a lot of traffic and people everywhere. I would like to live in nature in a house near the sea if I could, but I do not have that opportunity. I believe that being a nomad is better than living in a big city.

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
I think I count! I move to a different city or country approx every 2 years. It's been going on since I was 12 and it's exhausting (I'm 29). On the upside, I can fantasise about settling back at my hometown for good instead of dying.

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I know your daddy's a Sultan
A nomad known to all
With 50 girls to attend him
They all send him at your daddy's beck and call!