U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
So things have been really rough transitioning with discrimination bullying and physical abuse including from my family so I literally have no one and nothing left in life. Anyway, I've been sleeping on the street while its raining, cold, muddy, and windy, plus there are ants all over my clothes from sleeping on the ground. I wake up from the cold (and when it rains my clothes and all my stuff are soaked so I am cold all day and night and never get warm) and have to walk around for several hours to stay warm and I have been so sleep deprived for over a week that I am hallucinating. I also only have one meal a day so that is probably another factor. It's just one single shooting star per day idk why.

I'm tired of not being able to sleep or eat and being scared every night due to the sex trafficking, rape, abduction, and murder risks of being homeless as well as trans. I'm also disabled physically and with PTSD already so this has been really difficult on my mind and body.

You need a referral to get emergency shelter and idk why 311 didn't get back to me for over a week and then randomly closed the case without helping me, but I am on the street indefinitely until then.

I just don't know what the point is suffering anymore especially since I am all alone. It just feels like needless and senseless torture at this point.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: babouflo201223, Just_Another_Person and apearl
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I'm so sorry you are suffering so much.

Please do not try an overdose on prozac though, it will likely not kill you, but just make your life more miserable. Here is a insert from an academic article that talks about intentional prozac overdoses.

"The largest published case series of fluoxetine overdoses found that the most common effects were tachycardia, drowsiness, tremor, nausea, and vomiting, and concluded that such overdoses typically are "minimally toxic".1 Despite this suggestion that only mild to moderate symptomatology is to be expected, seizures,28 cardiac conduction abnormalities,8 and even fatalities9 have been associated with fluoxetine ingestions, although most of these cases involve co-ingested drugs or other confounding factors" ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2672257/ )

Reactions: J&L383
U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
I'm so sorry you are suffering so much.

Please do not try an overdose on prozac though, it will likely not kill you, but just make your life more miserable. Here is a insert from an academic article that talks about intentional prozac overdoses.

"The largest published case series of fluoxetine overdoses found that the most common effects were tachycardia, drowsiness, tremor, nausea, and vomiting, and concluded that such overdoses typically are "minimally toxic".1 Despite this suggestion that only mild to moderate symptomatology is to be expected, seizures,28 cardiac conduction abnormalities,8 and even fatalities9 have been associated with fluoxetine ingestions, although most of these cases involve co-ingested drugs or other confounding factors" ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2672257/ )
There's already a ton of heart problems in my family which is why I think it would work

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I'm sorry life treated you this way, you don't deserve this suffering. This world can be very cruel to some people, wish I could help you.

About the prozac, it is not gonna work, fluoxetine is very "safe" as in hard to have an fatal overdose. As the other user said, you just gonna suffer more...

• Aww..
Reactions: username12345