C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Does anyone else have intrusive death thoughts? For example - picturing your body, the reactions of your loved ones, being buried, etc?

I am leaning towards a method that is supposed to be pretty painless now. I have SN, but if I can pull off inert gas it'll be better.

I hate the intrusive thoughts though, I can't delay this years and years like some people.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and po1sentree
B

badK9wolf

Jul 18, 2024
I just have these mantras intruding in my head, "I can't do this anymore," "Going to kill myself," literally constantly it's my every thought I can't take it much longer. Going to try OCD meds again to see if it helps at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Manfrotto99, pthnrdnojvsc and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I just have these mantras intruding in my head, "I can't do this anymore," "Going to kill myself," literally constantly it's my every thought I can't take it much longer. Going to try OCD meds again to see if it helps at all.
I also have that, as well as OCD. Im pretty sure I need to ctb so i try to calm myself down by understanding that I have the power to end it all. I don't need to be afraid of suffering anymore, but then the intrusive thoughts come.

I hope that your OCD meds work!

B

badK9wolf

Jul 18, 2024
I'm just trying to hang on until I figure out the realities of my financial situation and how much my family is willing/able to help out. Hopefully things can be resolved.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
render

render

Sep 3, 2024
i keep thinking of my friends and family finding out as well but i tell myself it'll be worth it in the end

• Hugs
Reactions: Tony24, CantDoIt and po1sentree
JustAnotherSadMan

JustAnotherSadMan

Optimistic 2% of the time
Sep 16, 2024
Mine are different. Thinking about my death always puts a smile on my face.