I

I'm Darkness

Nov 21, 2020
I am 18 years old, no signs of depression or mental illness, regular relationship with my parents, house and plenty of money.

I am here because I want to commit suicide, although my life is good, there is no way I can live my life if I don't enjoy it.

I see life as meaningless, I don't have any hobbies or friends and the only thing that used to entertain me is no longer entertaining. Every day I have to work in my family's restaurant, if it was before I would have no problem, but lately I find it hard, thinking about how pointless it all seems, millions of years of evolution just to end up working, dealing with people, it makes no sense anymore.

That's not the only reason, but I don't want to spend all my time worrying about life, worrying about society or how unfair life is since I'm going to die anyway.

I really want to die and leave this place, what's so good about death? I think it's the fact that I'm going to be free from life, too much responsibility and surrounded by people I don't get along with, living in nothingness.

The cruelty of life is something people will never realize, how many animals wanted to survive and how many of them made it? In fact, all of them are going to die soon or late and all their effort to keep their generation alive is useless. The struggle of animals for survival is a joke in the face of life, it seems that they are just being used.

Anyway I have said too much and I am sure this is a very unpopular opinion and many people who are here are because they had no choice but to end their lives. I don't expect you to agree with me, I just wanted to share a little before ending my own life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, Dead Meat, JGT1 and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
The struggle of animals for survival is a joke in the face of life, it seems that they are just being used.
All living creatures come to quiet Death
For it to eat up their activity
And give them nothing, which is what they want although
When they are living they do not think so

-- Stevie Smith

• Love
Reactions: I'm Darkness
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, your reasons for dying are okay. Everybody has a different reason (or sometimes the same) to ctb.
For instance, one of my reasons to ctb is the same as yours, I find life nonsense. I can't believe I'm already 33.
I think I've had more than enough and have no interesting in getting older and sooner or later, get sick and suffer.

Welcome to SS.

Most people here won't judge you. We really respect and try to support each other as much as possible!

Feel free to to talk to us and vent all you want ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and I'm Darkness
I

I'm Darkness

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for your warm welcome, although this is my first post I have been lurking around for long time before posting and have come across a lot of your thread.

And to be honest this community is amazing, good luck!

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: I'm Darkness
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Welcome to the club @I'm Darkness

Reactions: Dead Meat
J

JGT1

Apr 16, 2021
I'm new too. I was lurking for ages and I couldn't help nodding my head on most of the posts. I haven't come across this content on other forums

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: I'm Darkness and Dead Meat