Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I feel like I suck at everything I do. Especially when it comes to things that I have to do (not by choice) I even feel like I'm helpless at my hobbies. Anytime anyone says I'm good at something I just don't believe them. People humor me because it's the kind thing to do. Truth is I'm not good at anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, not-2-b-the-answer, Celerity and 2 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I feel like I suck at everything I do.
Anytime anyone says I'm good at something I just don't believe them. People humor me because it's the kind thing to do. Truth is I'm not good at anything.
Extremely relatable, and I'm so sorry that you feel this way. Personally I feel meritocracy is ruling this planet and in this system I deserve to be treated like dirt because I'm incompetent. So I feel like I'm a total disgrace (especially at work.)

Especially when it comes to things that I have to do (not by choice)
I'm also incompetent at work.
All my bosses have ever said, with a smirk,
"Everything you do is waste of time!"
Basically, I'm good at nothing but making stupid rhyme.

I even feel like I'm helpless at my hobbies.
I can't accomplish anything serious even at my hobbies. So the only place I can post something is this forum...

But this is Recovery section, so I try to put a positive spin...
I'm trying to make my venting like a piece of art. If I could do something serious, I'd wax lyrical about my ineptitude...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and noname223
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I feel like I suck at everything I do. Especially when it comes to things that I have to do (not by choice) I even feel like I'm helpless at my hobbies. Anytime anyone says I'm good at something I just don't believe them. People humor me because it's the kind thing to do. Truth is I'm not good at anything.
The only way I find comfort is reminding myself that most people just aren't that talented at anything. Aside from phenoms on the internet, I can't remember the last time I was truly wowed by somebody's abilities in real life, and yet I don't think they're stupid for honing their skills and enjoying their hobbies. Why are they allowed to be normal, but I'm not?

Getting back to you, what kinds of things are you talking about that you're forced to do? School work? Work work? Chores?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer